Watauga Conference

hard_ball1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats goes out to Emily Bennett from Unicoi County.... She signed today at Lady Devil Diamond to play ball with King College.... We are very proud of her.... I think that two players from Johnson County and then you have Katie from Elizabethton that signed so this will be a good group of girls.... Again good job Emily but, no matter where you play you will always be a LADY BLUE DEVIL.... :D

Congrats goes out to Emily Bennett from Unicoi County.... She signed today at Lady Devil Diamond to play ball with King College.... We are very proud of her.... I think that two players from Johnson County and then you have Katie from Elizabethton that signed so this will be a good group of girls.... Again good job Emily but, no matter where you play you will always be a LADY BLUE DEVIL.... :D

And Megan Heaton from Unaka. Interesting that King signed Three Catchers. All are very good.

The Very Best to you, Emily. :)

And Megan Heaton from Unaka. Interesting that King signed Three Catchers. All are very good.

The Very Best to you, Emily. :D

I didn't know about the one from Unaka (sorry) Unaka fans.... Krich thanks for the updates at the State Tournament.... Just wanted to keep up with what was going on.... Good luck to Unaka that is still there.... :) .... Cant wait to see all of these girls that has played against each other play on the same team.... :)