UC vs. South Greene! Here we go again

Black73

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Unicoi pulled off a big win tonight vs. Chuchy Doak...but how will they contend with South Greene in Round 2 of the top teams in the region??? Any predictions let me kno about em!!!

Go Big Blue!!!!! #44 is my HERO!!!! :thumb:

There is no doubt in my mind that Erwin won't defeat South Greene, all SG has is Kyle Donahue who is very athletic but can only dribble with his right hand; shut him down then you've shut those Rebs down; Plus its at Erwins house this time so Erwin will blow them out in my own opinion.

There is no doubt in my mind that Erwin won't defeat South Greene, all SG has is Kyle Donahue who is very athletic but can only dribble with his right hand; shut him down then you've shut those Rebs down; Plus its at Erwins house this time so Erwin will blow them out in my own opinion.

I agree to that cause with Blue Nation behind them no one can stop the Devils!!!!!

Go Big Blue!!!! #44 Is My HERO!!!

I agree to that cause with Blue Nation behind them no one can stop the Devils!!!!!

Go Big Blue!!!! #44 Is My HERO!!!

Yea but thats against a team who plays teams like west greene or north greene, let Erwin play a team like Greeneville Green Devils and they would get embarrassed by the 10th ranked team in AAA state basketball, but its good for small schools like that to get hype over a game that would be elementry to a team such as Greeneville, Science Hill, or Cherokee, but its good for the kids you know. UC may be good but look at who you guys play....Greeneville is supposed to be in AA but it wouldnt be fair so they moved them up and it still almost isnt fair...but hey good luck to ya! and the blue nation or w/e.

Yea but thats against a team who plays teams like west greene or north greene, let Erwin play a team like Greeneville Green Devils and they would get embarrassed by the 10th ranked team in AAA state basketball, but its good for small schools like that to get hype over a game that would be elementry to a team such as Greeneville, Science Hill, or Cherokee, but its good for the kids you know. UC may be good but look at who you guys play....Greeneville is supposed to be in AA but it wouldnt be fair so they moved them up and it still almost isnt fair...but hey good luck to ya! and the blue nation or w/e.

Any team can be beat... It doesn't matter if they are AAA,AA or A the best team can be beat by any body.... So untill you see Unicoi play one of those teams then you will never know if they could beat them or not.... Unicoi is a good team and I'm sure those teams are just as good.... I would like to see Unicoi play one of those teams... Don't think it would be a blow out like you think it would be....

i doubt they would get embarraed against greeneville. you say if they play this team or they play that team. well they only play who they play and the out come is at the end. thay did play sience hill in a scrimage game before the season started and only lost by 4 points in overtime 39-34 the only real person the hill didnt have was forney. after the game they let the freshman play a quarter and unicoi out scored them like 18-2. as for cherokee look back at the hardees classic unicoi 54 cherokee 39 thats elementry. so really never underestimate the underdog. so for real life now unicoi will be able to handle south greene to try and lock up the wataga title . GO BIG BLUE ROLL ON ROLL ON!!!!!!!

Yeah thats right, THE BLUE NATION!....and the only reason you doubt us on on here is cause you dont know the outcome of what a game against Greenville would be and since we proabaly wont find out you will just underestimate us... We have a great team no matter what teams we play. We still win and play the game as good as anyone else....This is about our game against South Greene not your oppinion about us aginst AAA schools....and hey thats fine! But do it on your own posts not on here. And buddy dont diss it till you tried it. If you played us you would know that it would not be a blow out and that our boys would give you a run for your money. They dont give up. Last night, after half time, the JV starters were put in against Varsity from CD and we still beat them by more than 20! We dont get on here and run our mouths about your team's talents so you should grow up and give us some respect.

The game on Friday should be a good game and with the Rebels comming to Erwin they have no chance at winning. If we beat them at their house when it was suppost to be a really tough game then the boys should have no problem shuting down their players....especially Kyle Donahue. The game is also our last home game so their should be a big turnout which will only make it a harder game for SG.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Yeah thats right, THE BLUE NATION!....and the only reason you doubt us on on here is cause you dont know the outcome of what a game against Greenville would be and since we proabaly wont find out you will just underestimate us... We have a great team no matter what teams we play. We still win and play the game as good as anyone else....This is about our game against South Greene not your oppinion about us aginst AAA schools....and hey thats fine! But do it on your own posts not on here. And buddy dont diss it till you tried it. If you played us you would know that it would not be a blow out and that our boys would give you a run for your money. They dont give up. Last night, after half time, the JV starters were put in against Varsity from CD and we still beat them by more than 20! We dont get on here and run our mouths about your team's talents so you should grow up and give us some respect.

The game on Friday should be a good game and with the Rebels comming to Erwin they have no chance at winning. If we beat them at their house when it was suppost to be a really tough game then the boys should have no problem shuting down their players....especially Kyle Donahue. The game is also our last home game so their should be a big turnout which will only make it a harder game for SG.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Be serious.... your bragging about beating CD by more then 20 with jv players in. Greeneville almost beat CD in a scrimmage with the JV team and did defeat NG varsity with JV so don't brag about something like that it just makes you sound like you have less basketball sense then you already do. I agree that any UNFOCUSED team can get beat at any time, but Greeneville does'nt get unfocused incase you didn't know there coached by Bill Duncan who worked with bobby knight for 2 summers so its a fact without a doubt in anyones mind who knows the game of basketball that Greeneville would defeat Unicoi with JV in the whole second half...If you guys were so good then why you still in double A???but Unicoi does play who they play your all right....who do they play? South Greene, Chuckey Doak...maybe a one tough team; where as Greeneville is playing Red Bank, Science Hill, Cherokee, Clinton, Sullivan East, and many other difficult teams; the easiest team they play is Chuckey Doak and thats just to bring in money because its a greeneville vs greene county game... so yea Erwin compared to the GHS devils or Science Hill is elementry, and about the scrimmage against science hill...it was a scrimmage and Forney averages over 20 a game...if thats not enough a loss is a loss, and what happened..you lost so thats nothing to get cocky about either, only a moron would say its we only loss by so many, cuz the fact is a L is a L and a W is a W!- enough said!-

Be serious.... your bragging about beating CD by more then 20 with jv players in. Greeneville almost beat CD in a scrimmage with the JV team and did defeat NG varsity with JV so don't brag about something like that it just makes you sound like you have less basketball sense then you already do. I agree that any UNFOCUSED team can get beat at any time, but Greeneville does'nt get unfocused incase you didn't know there coached by Bill Duncan who worked with bobby knight for 2 summers so its a fact without a doubt in anyones mind who knows the game of basketball that Greeneville would defeat Unicoi with JV in the whole second half...If you guys were so good then why you still in double A???but Unicoi does play who they play your all right....who do they play? South Greene, Chuckey Doak...maybe a one tough team; where as Greeneville is playing Red Bank, Science Hill, Cherokee, Clinton, Sullivan East, and many other difficult teams; the easiest team they play is Chuckey Doak and thats just to bring in money because its a greeneville vs greene county game... so yea Erwin compared to the GHS devils or Science Hill is elementry, and about the scrimmage against science hill...it was a scrimmage and Forney averages over 20 a game...if thats not enough a loss is a loss, and what happened..you lost so thats nothing to get cocky about either, only a moron would say its we only loss by so many, cuz the fact is a L is a L and a W is a W!- enough said!-

not being cocky here about science hill just told you something you didnt know or dont seem to understand. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT UNICOI AND SOUTH GREENE. the best rise to the top of their conferences and that is that. in this case it is now between unicoi and south greene. unicoi held kyle to to 7 points the last meeting at his home court and im sure they are ready for him again. friday night will tell all we need to know. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

i know this needs to stay about unicoi and south greene but i just has to show how unfocused greenville doesnt get. this is a quote from the greenville sun about greenvilles game with pigeon forge "Greeneville made an uncharacteristic six turnovers on their first seven positions to start the fourth, missed twice from the floor, and counting the final 3-point basket that ended the fourth, Pigeon Forge put together a 10-0 run before Greeneville got their first points of the final period with 4:10 remaining in the quarter".

and the devils have 25 of those "w"s and 2 of those'L"s. cherokee which u keep mentioning lost by 15 to the devils!! the devils don't but themselves in AA einstein if you knew anything you would know that!!

You go on and on about Unicoi....sure for small schools like that its good to play teams like chuckey doak and south greene, lol, lets see them beat red bank! ghs has 832 students and is in AAA and is ranked 10th in the state now, sure you will beat south greene, and i know thats a big deal to you guys but come down to earth, its south greene!!! maybe when they had Benji Hawk and Derek Dyer you can brag but they have nobody! Greeneville beat them at South Greene by more then 20 points, and it was way more packed then when Erwin played there; so if un played ghs, ghs would have jv in before the 3rd quarter came to an end to finish the game out-