Antioch Lost Again

mr.giggliefly33

Crowder is usually good during the tournament looking at his past record, but who knows. Antioch has no leadership once again except maybe the parents. Considering their being a very young team with no experience, I don't see them going very far this year.

This coach gets worse everytime i see them play. i know there guard play is horrible but this is starting to look like coaching. And the boys come to the side line and cuss and talk back to him and the parents cuss him out he better get control of the program or he will be history.

This coach gets worse everytime i see them play. i know there guard play is horrible but this is starting to look like coaching. And the boys come to the side line and cuss and talk back to him and the parents cuss him out he better get control of the program or he will be history.

Hey winitall, Don't start burning on the coach-His record speaks for itself. He has won State Championships before. You are either a player or a wannabe coach. How can you say anything about the coach, I hear that there is alot of jealousy on their team. Could someone tell me antioch's record the past few years. Besides when they had Mario Moore, have they ever in the history of the school won more than they lost.

Crowder is usually good during the tournament looking at his past record, but who knows. Antioch has no leadership once again except maybe the parents. Considering their being a very young team with no experience, I don't see them going very far this year.

In 12AAA, Antioch may be the 4th best team. They are young and appear to have a good coach. Give them a year or two - then make a decision. Give the coach a chance. All I know is that he, at one time this year, was ranked at least as high as 10 in the AP. :thumb:

Hey winitall, Don't start burning on the coach-His record speaks for itself. He has won State Championships before. You are either a player or a wannabe coach. How can you say anything about the coach, I hear that there is alot of jealousy on their team. Could someone tell me antioch's record the past few years. Besides when they had Mario Moore, have they ever in the history of the school won more than they lost.

hey i am not a player i am to old i also took up for crowder at first but he has been out coached in that district. i know there is problems on that team starting with the parents are to close to that program and crowder alows them to be. hey you cant take championships away from a person but i dont think he is coaching his team to there ablities but he is a good coach. Also yes i am a coach not a wannbe coach.

Let us remember that when Antioch made the state tournament that was one of those screwed up years when the T$$AA took the region consolation round winner -which they were- and advanced them into that sectional fiasco.

The current clientelle in the Antioch cluster will never be happy with most ANY coach. Crowder was sort of a strange hire but I think he has always done a solid job wherever he may have been.