2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

siegel did get out hustled and out played tonight. they seemed to panic a little when they got down by about 7 i believe because they got real loose on defense with the slapping of the arms. on a positive note for siegel fans though, from what i heard after the game from the players it will be a different team against Lavergne and in tourney time.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

Cutter, Darius and Lucas all fouled out lucas got the most questionable call of the year on a technical.....I just saw Chaisson and BULLLDOZER and they were SHOCKED haha had a good convo with them both

Guest dare_2_dream

siegel did get out hustled and out played tonight. they seemed to panic a little when they got down by about 7 i believe because they got real loose on defense with the slapping of the arms. on a positive note for siegel fans though, from what i heard after the game from the players it will be a different team against Lavergne and in tourney time.

it took a loss to wake us up last year and we made a great run, i expect tonight to be the wake up game and im strapped in for a great run

Cutter, Darius and Lucas all fouled out lucas got the most questionable call of the year on a technical.....I just saw Chaisson and BULLLDOZER and they were SHOCKED haha had a good convo with them both

Are you serious??? Cutter fouled out? WOW. We all know for some reason Lucas always gets at least one raw deal call everytime he plays...so he should be more careful knowing that? How late in the game did they all foul out?

Ahhhhhh...Chaisson and the Bulldozerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....good fellows they are.

from what i heard after the game from the players it will be a different team against Lavergne and in tourney time.

Maybe true, but BOY if I had $1 every time I had heard that in my life, I wouldn't be on CoachT, I would be in Hawaii, nah skiing in the Alps :( I would hear that from Juniors every year after a season, and I would think yes if you'll work harder, only see it pan out once :(

Guest The Black Hole

Lucas had 2 fouls in the first 40 seconds of the game... one was a textbook charge but the call didnt go our way...we shot so many threes we were playing desperate all night and taking dumb shots..we will bounce back and be fine, im glad this kinda game is out of our system now

Are you serious??? Cutter fouled out? WOW. We all know for some reason Lucas always gets at least one raw deal call everytime he plays...so he should be more careful knowing that? How late in the game did they all foul out?

Ahhhhhh...Chaisson and the Bulldozerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....good fellows they are.

Cutter was in the last minute or so and i think Darius with like 2 or 3 left pretty much same with Luke

Guest dare_2_dream

Notta problem. I respect your respect unlike some of your buddies (especially ones with red hair) and your opinion

Thanks?

I think tonight will give Siegel a nice boost for the tourney, and they wont like being the number 2 seed, this should upset them and propel them throughout the tourney. Oakland has a lot of momentum going into the tourney however, with the regular season district title in their pocket. I have a feeling, we will see more of the OHS/SHS story this year.

Lucas had 2 fouls in the first 40 seconds of the game... one was a textbook charge but the call didnt go our way...we shot so many threes we were playing desperate all night and taking dumb shots..we will bounce back and be fine, im glad this kinda game is out of our system now

Cutter was in the last minute or so and i think Darius with like 2 or 3 left pretty much same with Luke

Why were they shooting so many 3's? Were they getting shut down under the basket? Or just panicking and throwing it up?

Guest The Black Hole

Why were they shooting so many 3's? Were they getting shut down under the basket? Or just panicking and throwing it up?

Missed some easy shots under the goal, got hamerred most the time down there and just didnt hit the free throws, we had to have shot 20+ 3's

Guest dare_2_dream

Lebanons press usually finds wide open threes, you just got to hit them. we shot a lot last yr vs them, and just happened to hit more than they did tonight.