2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

Guest dare_2_dream

I didn't know that Presley fouled out. VERY impressive win and a nce Homecoming victory. We Oakland folk LOVE you guys!!! Thanks sooooo much!

So how many of the Nation were there?

Ninja.,....you don't do Nation cheers anyway. :ph34r:

i know but i can make my own noise, even though some of it might not be exactly "on cue".

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game tonight unfortunately :ph34r: ...or actually idk it's probably a good thing because I would've probably killed somebody :D

I can't tell you whether Siegel was dominated or not. Sounds to me like we just didn't hit our threes when we had them. That's a great win for Lebanon, I'm sure that makes for a sweet homecoming...overall I think this will help the Stars out...always good to get the egos tarnished a bit before tournament time :D

We told you the nation wouldn't be there...too much going on tonight. I had a tennir tourney in nashville B) so I couldn't go and I know many others were busy but obviously we wouldn'tve been happy if we came

Nothing even close to fight even came close to happening. There were maybe 20 at the most of the nation at the game.

that weather's pretty nasty out there :D

I'm REALLY disappointed with how bad the nation has been the past couple of games...we should pick it up come tourney time like we did last year...packing 1000+ into the murphy center :ph34r:

I must say that I am really impressed with Lebanon tonight. Payne and Presley shot lights out on the offensive end, and the whole team did a great job of rebounding on defense. It was a great team effort and I could tell the players wanted this win.

Siegel did shoot a lot of threes, but during the first half they were making a lot of them. Oden was amazing as always. But the devils kept the lead almost the whole game.

I believe this starting lineup of 5 seniors came through knowing it could be their last time to play at home. Congrats on a BIG win.

I don't think the nation is what we should be worrying about. You can't expect many to show up at a game in bad weather, no matter who the student section is. We know that when tourney time comes most will show, but I am just hoping that this loss will serve as the Stars' motivation when they really need it. We've proven that we come back strong after a loss, and I have no doubt that the pattern will continue with the one.

Edited by statebound44

I believe I remember Oakland fans saying last year...."None of that matters come tourney time" Roles are reversed and I will take a district tourney title and not play shelbyville until the finals any day of the week :ph34r: I know it lit the fire....some text messages I got after the game showed that to be very clear haha

Little scared of Shelbyville now are we?

Guest The Black Hole

No matter what excuse everyone has, Lebanon dominated Siegel on both ends of the court. I think John Presley missed one 3 out of the like 7 or 8 he shot. Nick Payne was his usual self and Britton Winfree played great. Marc Hancock was a great rebounder tonight, and he stands maybe 6 foot tall. I think Lebanon really figured out how to play Siegel on the defensive end of the court. And about the refs, they were pretty good. They let the players play. And no excuse makes up for a 16 point loss.

And where was the nation. Don't even say the snow cause it rained and when we brought 15 to the game at Siegel, it was no excuse for us. The Nation is very disappointing.

I agree 100% Lebanon did dominate Siegel taking them out of their game early, WINFREE played a BIG game and Presley had the shooting night of his life , lebanon brought their A game and Siegel did not, very nice win for lebanon and im hoping siegel will bounce back strong