What is this Disrict

german26

Guest Number8

[iWhat is the District where Cordova,Bolton,Bartlett,Millington,Craigmont,Munford and Arlington in and will this be a tough district and what teams do you guys think are the best or really good? :lol:

German26 are u from germany?

Guest Number8

Yes,i am my son plays for Millington as defender we moved here 3 years ago from Nurnberg close to Munich he played club ball for 1.FCN Nurnberg in Germany

WOW i moved fromg germany 4 years ago. I lived in Essen (Norfheinwestfahlen). If he played for Nunberg He MUST be good. It is really cool to hear that. Good luck to ur son this season and i will have an eye on ur results. to bad we don't play each other.

Essen huh number8 what team yo play for yes last year my son played in 9th grade this year 10th he is very good and a heck of an Abwehr (Defender) but he can play Midfield Essen is schon Nurnberg is a very good youth teams he also played ein year for 1860 Munchen.Everybody doen't give Millington a chance but beleive me they are awesome how good is Bartlett and Cordova Bolton is not very good.

Guest Number8

Essen huh number8 what team yo play for yes last year my son played in 9th grade this year 10th he is very good and a heck of an Abwehr (Defender) but he can play Midfield Essen is schon Nurnberg is a very good youth teams he also played ein year for 1860 Munchen.Everybody doen't give Millington a chance but beleive me they are awesome how good is Bartlett and Cordova Bolton is not very good.

Also ich habe mein ganses leben centrales Mittelfelt gespielt mit der nummer Acht. Und ich habe keinen fussball fur drei jahren gespeilt and ich versuche wieder besser zu werden. Hir in die US keiner hat fussball gespielt and ich hatte probleme platze zu gehen. In Deutschland das war keinen problem. Aber dieses jahr spiele ich fur Science hill and ich glaube wir weden ganz schon gut sein. Abe wirlchlich shade das wir uns nich begegnen. Und ich sehe ihrer Son hat ganz schon viel im fussball gesehen mit 1860, und Nurnberg. Aber Viel Gluck dieses jahr, ich werede die Ergabnise verfolgen. Sorry just had to speak in german, cause i haven't in years and i prooly messed up a lil. :thumb:

Edited by Number8

Also ich habe mein ganses leben centrales Mittelfelt gespielt mit der nummer Acht. Und ich habe keinen fussball fur drei jahren gespeilt and ich versuche wieder besser zu werden. Hir in die US keiner hat fussball gespielt and ich hatte probleme platze zu gehen. In Deutschland das war keinen problem. Aber dieses jahr spiele ich fur Science hill and ich glaube wir weden ganz schon gut sein. Abe wirlchlich shade das wir uns nich begegnen. Und ich sehe ihrer Son hat ganz schon viel im fussball gesehen mit 1860, und Nurnberg. Aber Viel Gluck dieses jahr, ich werede die Ergabnise verfolgen. Sorry just had to speak in german, cause i haven't in years and i prooly messed up a lil. :(

hey number 8, just wondering what players Japanese players play in the champions league? cause I'm pretty sure a few americans do, Beasley O'Brien, Howard, i dunno..all I know is that I watch A LOT of European soccer and I've only heard ONE japanese name...Nakata, who is old and not that good...and for your info, USA's starting keeper just got voted the best keeper in YOUR Bundesliga, that's pretty good right? hint the sarcasm... :thumb:

Guest Number8

hey number 8, just wondering what players Japanese players play in the champions league? cause I'm pretty sure a few americans do, Beasley O'Brien, Howard, i dunno..all I know is that I watch A LOT of European soccer and I've only heard ONE japanese name...Nakata, who is old and not that good...and for your info, USA's starting keeper just got voted the best keeper in YOUR Bundesliga, that's pretty good right? hint the sarcasm... :thumb:

well i think u r on the wrong topic buddy. but i ll make it short. i think i have already named the team the japanies play for. as for the goali, i m sorry i never heard nething like that, but it doesn't mean it isn't true. And according to the fifa that asian continents is alot tougher that the central Ame. and japan won the asian cup. but i like to see how good US really will be this year.