DII thoughts

soccerfan23

I believe, like alot of people, that BGA and Ryan will be the two teams to beat in the middle region. BGA lost only one senior and is bringing back alot of talent. I know Ryan lost alot of seniors but they always seem to have a tough team.

I dont know if he is a freshman or sophmore but does jackson ryden go to BGA? Jonah, a freshman at Ryan, is a great player. I have seen him play and he can do alot of damage at any given moment.

In the end, I believe that BGA and Ryan are not only the favorites for the middle region but state as well.

I believe, like alot of people, that BGA and Ryan will be the two teams to beat in the middle region. BGA lost only one senior and is bringing back alot of talent. I know Ryan lost alot of seniors but they always seem to have a tough team.

I dont know if he is a freshman or sophmore but does jackson ryden go to BGA? Jonah, a freshman at Ryan, is a great player. I have seen him play and he can do alot of damage at any given moment.

In the end, I believe that BGA and Ryan are not only the favorites for the middle region but state as well.

A LOT IS TWO WORDS

my mistake