lanxter and sykes

ILuvsports

Alcoas wr kyrus lanxter and DE rae sykes were both just offered by ole miss. that brings lanxter up to date with offers from louisville, west virginia, minnesota ole miss and soon to be kentucky while still being recruited very heavy by tennessee, notre dame, michigan, nc state, indiana.

sykes now has offers from lsu, florida state, notre dame, tennessee, nc state, kentucky, v-tech among others.

Also, maryvilles tyler maples was offered by tennessee and has been invited to alambama and some other schools for their junior days.

I also know that ut has offered AE's anthony anderson and harrison smith from catholic. are there any other knoxville/ east tennessee players with any offers from d-1 schools. seems like east tennessee will have another strong year with d-1 recruits from the 2007 class. and from the 2008 class, ut has said they will probably give an early offer alcoas brian sommer also.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison Smith got offered by Ole Miss I think the same day as those 2 guys...He know has offers from Ole Miss Stanford BC and UT. Texas, Michigan, Duke, and Indiana will be offering soon as well as ND. Did you say USC was going to offer Lanxster? HMM maybe they do I know Kyrus and wish him the very best but USC never offers really early unless you live next door and throw 70 yards standing on one hand(Jimmy Clausen)

actually kyrus is not currently being recruited by usc and he doesnt even know where that came from. At this point the only alcoa player to be in contact with usc is sykes who received a letter from pete carroll. Kyrus is still waiting and wants to commit to notre dame.

Kyrus will go to ND if they offer. I think Louisville is his #2 choice.

He may be recruited by schools but I don't know of any offers. I know he's gotten letters from Tennessee but no offer.

lanxter is now the top wr on the stanford recruiting board. i think that is pretty impressive for a kid from east tennessee. vandy is also wanting him and will offer sometime soon. Texas has now also jumped in big on sykes.

lanxter is now the top wr on the stanford recruiting board. i think that is pretty impressive for a kid from east tennessee. vandy is also wanting him and will offer sometime soon. Texas has now also jumped in big on sykes.

I have a question, where do you get you information from iluvsports? Besides the Stanford thing that was in the paper.I was just wondering. Thanks.

Harrison Smith got offered by Ole Miss I think the same day as those 2 guys...He know has offers from Ole Miss Stanford BC and UT. Texas, Michigan, Duke, and Indiana will be offering soon as well as ND. Did you say USC was going to offer Lanxster? HMM maybe they do I know Kyrus and wish him the very best but USC never offers really early unless you live next door and throw 70 yards standing on one hand(Jimmy Clausen)

are you forgetting about patrick turner,goodpasture madison, tn?