District 8AA Tournament

catsbball1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm thinking it will go just about how everyone is seeded. I don't look for any upsets myself but I'm hoping for at least a couple.... :rolleyes:

White House over DCA

Greenbrier over Portland

Goodpasture over Greenbrier

Station Camp over White House ( here is where I'm hoping for one upset )

Goodpasture over Station Camp ( here is the other, WH in place of SC and a WH win )

Not really going out on a limb here am I ???

I agree that this year COULD??? equal some upsets. However, Goodpasture will be tough to beat, but I think some of the other seeds could upset each other.

I definately see Goodpasture and Livingston going to the Sectional unless there is a MAJOR upset in either district.

My prediction for teams going to region:

7AA

1. Livingston

2. Upperman

3. Macon

4. Dekalb

8AA

1. Goodpasture

2. White House

3. Station Camp

4. Portland

I am also hoping for AN upset...Station Camp over Goodpasture in the District Championship...but first the Bison have to take care of a very dangerous White House team...We'll see how everything goes...I also could see Portland causing an upset if they play the way they did against SC at Station Camp...Good Luck to all teams.

I agree that this year COULD??? equal some upsets. However, Goodpasture will be tough to beat, but I think some of the other seeds could upset each other.

I definately see Goodpasture and Livingston going to the Sectional unless there is a MAJOR upset in either district.

My prediction for teams going to region:

7AA

1. Livingston

2. Upperman

3. Macon

4. Dekalb

8AA

1. Goodpasture

2. White House

3. Station Camp

4. Portland

Ouch, Greenbrier's not gettin much love :o:thumb: ...GB will definitely have to come out playing their best basketball in this tournament to get some respect. They've been okay against Portland the two times they have played this year but GB doesn't need to overlook them.

Not necessarily GB not getting any love...I just know that Portland came within 5 of us at homecoming and if you do overlook them then I see the upset coming. It nearly happened to SC during the season. As for Livingston and Goodpasture being the favorites for sectional, I can see why you say that but SC and Livingston met up at a Christmas Tourney when SC played their WORST ball of the season losing to HumeFogg by 20 and Gallatin by 20. Their defense has gotten a lot better and I think LA might have a good match on their hands if the two meet up. Station Camp will have to stay focused and get themselves there first though playing a strong White House team and then if they win going up against Goodpasture who won by 10 last time the two met up. I believe the score the first time was LA 84 and SC 79.

Not necessarily GB not getting any love...I just know that Portland came within 5 of us at homecoming and if you do overlook them then I see the upset coming. It nearly happened to SC during the season. As for Livingston and Goodpasture being the favorites for sectional, I can see why you say that but SC and Livingston met up at a Christmas Tourney when SC played their WORST ball of the season losing to HumeFogg by 20 and Gallatin by 20. Their defense has gotten a lot better and I think LA might have a good match on their hands if the two meet up. Station Camp will have to stay focused and get themselves there first though playing a strong White House team and then if they win going up against Goodpasture who won by 10 last time the two met up. I believe the score the first time was LA 84 and SC 79.

who cares what the score was. la has gotten better to so we will see who wins. i predict la by 15.

if they play sc in the regional tourney.