Huntsville Bears

adidas23

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i just wanted to say after lookin at the roster for hms 03'04 and lookin at this years roster the 03'04 team does have a slight advantage but i dunno it would be close ;)

;) hms23 u keep forgetting about maybe ur best player this year, john carrol who looked to me like the hardest kid on the team to guard. He was an 8th grader wasn;t he.Hard to replace him.

;) hms23 u keep forgetting about maybe ur best player this year, john carrol who looked to me like the hardest kid on the team to guard. He was an 8th grader wasn;t he.Hard to replace him.

well u cant forget dylan jeffers,bradly brooks,and jake sextin either 1 of those could replace him exspecialy jake sexton if u dont think ne of those ppl cant replace him then i guess u haevt seen them play! ;)

well u cant forget dylan jeffers,bradly brooks,and jake sextin either 1 of those could replace him exspecialy jake sexton if u dont think ne of those ppl cant replace him then i guess u haevt seen them play! :lol:

LOL good point tennessee1 and badbandit you are also forgetting that this was john carrols first year playing organized bball in a long time and this summer when jacob,dylan,bradly get a little more experience in aau this summer who nows they might all be better than john carrol but thats hard to say because john was the best player on the hms team this year :lol: