Does Indpendence Ever Quit Crying!

soccerman06

In last tuesdays preseaon game two players were going for a perfectly legitimant ball!!! The two boys were going to fight for a fifty fifty ball and the kid from Indpendence ended up getting hurt!!! So the are trying to say the Page player did it on purpose!!! Had the page player gotten hurt nothing would have been said and everything would have been fine!!! In a act of kindness I hope that player from Indpendence gets better and everything goes well so he can play again!!!

In last tuesdays preseaon game two players were going for a perfectly legitimant ball!!! The two boys were going to fight for a fifty fifty ball and the kid from Indpendence ended up getting hurt!!! So the are trying to say the Page player did it on purpose!!! Had the page player gotten hurt nothing would have been said and everything would have been fine!!! In a act of kindness I hope that player from Indpendence gets better and everything goes well so he can play again!!!

From what i hear the player from page went in with two fists and the Independence player broke every bone on the right side of his face and needs reconstructive surgery.

quit crying about independence crying.

Seriously though, anyone have some more information on this story?

yea i was at the game and it was a 50 50 ball and both players just followed through the ball and the independence player just got the worst of it and got hit really hard, but it didnt look intentional at all.... both players were just playin hard