Greeneville/Morristown West face off 4 District Title

ComexxOriginal2221

Tony is a great shooter but needs to work on his defense. More of a number two guard in college. Basile has the complete game and may be one of the best defenders in the area. Maybe we will see a matchup between Wiggins and Tony or Basile in the future.

well CN man....Greeneville BEAT MORRISTOWN WEST last night by more then ten like i predicted....i don't understand how you guys can say Basile could match up with wiggins....it wouldnt even be fair..you must be out of your mind....Wiggins is 2 times the player Basile is....Tony White is very good, but i don't think there goin to make it out of there region.....especially with his injury or w/e, Greeneville doesn't need to worry about sub state right now, they are focused on Science Hill and Sullivan Central...then you can run your mouths about how they cant hang with Bearden, Oak Ridge, Farragut and so on...I know for a fact they can play with any of those teams, and as far as Wiggins....considering the fact he's still not 100% healthy and he's doin what he's doin-he's a great player and will continue to only get better seeing to the fact he's only a JUNIOR-Tony white jr. (like i said is very talented), but if perhaps in a matchup with Wiggins....Wiggins would drop 20 sumtn on them and shut Tony down...now thats a FACT, anyways this post is bout GHS and MWEST and GHS won district, guess we will see how much everybody's runnin their mouths when were on the GREENE COACH BUS to MTSU-peace :thumb: oh and by the way on your comment about how the refs call for greeneville yea that stupid remark in your earlier post...if anyone was at the game last night....Greeneville was by far called against ..so not only did they beat the refs but they beat West...enough said!

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky should recruit these two kids. Tony White Jr is a great pure shooter and Kent Basile is a cross between Chris Lofton and Dane Bradshaw. Tony is heading to Prep School and Basile has another year left. Tubby could make up for losing Lofton by scoring in Knoxville or going after Wiggins> Wiggins is the prototype player and will likely draw national attention the others will not. Guthrie is another guy who is very underated. Great moves and sweet shot. Could be a nice pick up for ETSU.

Greeneville is too strong for the rest of the teams in their region except for maybe Science Hill on a good night. Not sure whether they will match up well with the Knoxville teams in the substate? And not sure East teams can hang with the West teams in the State?

omg-its obvious your not a scout and if you are then i should be president...Basile coulid never play at kentucky..he's not that GOOD;FACT!!! and tony yea he's very good but kentucky good...i don't know;perhaps, and on your comment about Guthrie playin at ETSU, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND...if Guthrie is good enough to play with Smith and play at ETSU level, then Jimmy Boone, DaShaud Moore, should be playin there too cuz Boone is just as good as Guthrie and Moore is better, did you not hear about the game last night man???and Wiggins ....their should be no comment on him considering he's been scouted by Louisville, UT, Kentucky, Florida, Wake Forest , and so on...anyways....wat have u been puffin on?? :huh:

Greeneville should go to State but anyone can get beat on any given day my friend. So don not be a cocky piece of crap ComexxxOrginal 2221. Greeneville is not perfect as you think they are jackass.

it's obvious your a tarheel fan cuz u act like one...just like they stink this year,,,but besides the point your right Greeneville is not as good as i think they are...they're better and only gonna get better....its serious time and your not gonna see them slip like they did against SC and West earlier in this season....now listen to what you said " So don not be a cocky piece of crap"...maybe your not in school; i guess you dropped out and you prolly didnt even get your GED cuz you couldnt pass the essay....s don not be-you got crap for brains man???be 4 real and get off the libraries computer and go back to the trailer chump

it's obvious your a tarheel fan cuz u act like one...just like they stink this year,,,but besides the point your right Greeneville is not as good as i think they are...they're better and only gonna get better....its serious time and your not gonna see them slip like they did against SC and West earlier in this season....now listen to what you said " So don not be a cocky piece of crap"...maybe your not in school; i guess you dropped out and you prolly didnt even get your GED cuz you couldnt pass the essay....s don not be-you got crap for brains man???be 4 real and get off the libraries computer and go back to the trailer chump

At least the Tarheels can win the National championship in there respected sport of college basketball. How many State Championships has Greeneville won in Basketball recently. Students at Greeneville High School are dumber than a bunch of rocks and probably could not find Murfreesboro on a map. Wiggins your best player probably had someone take the ACT test for him so he could get recruited by a good Division 1 School next year after his senior season. :huh:

At least the Tarheels can win the National championship in there respected sport of college basketball. How many State Championships has Greeneville won in Basketball recently. Students at Greeneville High School are dumber than a bunch of rocks and probably could not find Murfreesboro on a map. Wiggins your best player probably had someone take the ACT test for him so he could get recruited by a good Division 1 School next year after his senior season. :huh:

what high school did you go to? cocke county? anyways thats why Greeneville High School has one of the top ten best Educational programs in the STATE OF TENNESSEE YOU MORON!!! get ur facts str8 before you run off talkin out your butt....oh and im pretty sure our Girls have been to state the past two years and this year when the boys go its gonna be the third time theyve been to Murfreesboro in the past five years idiot!...oh and about Wiggins...i guess someone with a GPA of a 3.85 isnt very smart huh?lol and if his GPA was a 2.0 he would still get recruited and go to a D1 college b4 ne of your favorite HS players chump...oh and about the tarheels..your comparing them to a HS basketball team and state and national championships...be serious.....whats Tarheels record this year?lol w/out mcants and mayes they are Garbage Duke will embarrass them..back to you .....answer these 2 questions..how old are you and where do you go to school...cuz you act about 15*freshman* and you prolly go to some school that GHS has already blown out..lol..punks these days....isnt the library bout to close??? :D

what high school did you go to? cocke county? anyways thats why Greeneville High School has one of the top ten best Educational programs in the STATE OF TENNESSEE YOU MORON!!! get ur facts str8 before you run off talkin out your butt....oh and im pretty sure our Girls have been to state the past two years and this year when the boys go its gonna be the third time theyve been to Murfreesboro in the past five years idiot!...oh and about Wiggins...i guess someone with a GPA of a 3.85 isnt very smart huh?lol and if his GPA was a 2.0 he would still get recruited and go to a D1 college b4 ne of your favorite HS players chump...oh and about the tarheels..your comparing them to a HS basketball team and state and national championships...be serious.....whats Tarheels record this year?lol w/out mcants and mayes they are Garbage Duke will embarrass them..back to you .....answer these 2 questions..how old are you and where do you go to school...cuz you act about 15*freshman* and you prolly go to some school that GHS has already blown out..lol..punks these days....isnt the library bout to close??? :huh:

I am sure Wiggins is as smart as the is a great athlete. But how do you know his GPA?

As far as attacking Guthrie, Basile and White sounds like jealousy to me. Considering your knowledge of his GPA it makes some sense.

There is room enough for complements for more than just Wiggins in East Tennessee. He is not the only great athlete in the area and we may see how great he is if they ever make it out of the region. Hopefully they will so we can all see how good he really is.

Hopefully he will make it big time at the next level and we will all be rooting for him. Sorry you could not see beyond your jealousy. I doubt seriously if you have actually seen more than one game of any team outside your region.

As far as Guthrie goes he will probably walk on at Walters State , but I seriously think he is good enough to walk on or be recruited by ETSU or other D1 schools. Hopefully at least Tusculum or Carson Newman will give him a look.

He doesn't have the same band wagon of promoters as Wiggins does but then again who is comparing? Not me. I agree with Wiggins greatness and would never compare him with anyone. It is equally not good to question his or anyone's academic abilities. Hope some day to watch Antoine play on TV where we can all say "I knew that kid when".......... Let us hope he is not the only one.

I am sure Wiggins is as smart as the is a great athlete. But how do you know his GPA?

As far as attacking Guthrie, Basile and White sounds like jealousy to me. Considering your knowledge of his GPA it makes some sense.

There is room enough for complements for more than just Wiggins in East Tennessee. He is not the only great athlete in the area and we may see how great he is if they ever make it out of the region. Hopefully they will so we can all see how good he really is.

Hopefully he will make it big time at the next level and we will all be rooting for him. Sorry you could not see beyond your jealousy. I doubt seriously if you have actually seen more than one game of any team outside your region.

As far as Guthrie goes he will probably walk on at Walters State , but I seriously think he is good enough to walk on or be recruited by ETSU or other D1 schools. Hopefully at least Tusculum or Carson Newman will give him a look.

He doesn't have the same band wagon of promoters as Wiggins does but then again who is comparing? Not me. I agree with Wiggins greatness and would never compare him with anyone. It is equally not good to question his or anyone's academic abilities. Hope some day to watch Antoine play on TV where we can all say "I knew that kid when".......... Let us hope he is not the only one.

i know his GPA b/c i go to school with him 1st of all..he takes extremely hard academic classes and does well in them too. Believe me i am not jealous of anyone but Guthrie is not good enough to play at Tusculum or Carson Newman and definetly not ETSU.....he cant play with GHS more the less teams in D1.........ive seen alot of games outside of my region...and obviously you havent goin on bout baisle and how good he is and talking about refs callin for greeneville when they never have...lol..didnt u post west would win...your full of it man..yea you should agree with wiggins greatness cuz he'll own ne of ur favorite playa's

peace :huh:

Wiggins is good but not sure I would take him over Tony White Jr. (Bearden) or Kent Basile (Maryville)

obviously you havent seen wiggins play...sayin u would take baisle or white over him..lol..your crazy man...who would take one of those two players over a 6'6 awesome left handed shooting guard who can handle the rock, play defense, and board.....what you smokin???Baisle doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same conversation as Wiggins.... B):D:huh:

obviously you havent seen wiggins play...sayin u would take baisle or white over him..lol..your crazy man...who would take one of those two players over a 6'6 awesome left handed shooting guard who can handle the rock, play defense, and board.....what you smokin???Baisle doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same conversation as Wiggins.... B):D:huh:

You might be the craziest person in east tennessee b/c tony white jr. is one of the best players in the state. Wiggins is a joke. Just wait until Wattad gets ahold of him. Then lets see how many post you have on here making yourself look like a idiot.

You might be the craziest person in east tennessee b/c tony white jr. is one of the best players in the state. Wiggins is a joke. Just wait until Wattad gets ahold of him. Then lets see how many post you have on here making yourself look like a idiot.

wiggins is a joke???u just made yourself look more mentally challenged then what you already are....Wattad couldnt handle Wiggins last time....incase you didn't know WIGGINS DROPPED 26 POINTS ON HIM AND THE TOPPERS>omg how do you feel now??? Greeneville beat Science Hill by 14 POINTS...lol..b 4 real man.....Tony White Jr. couldnt FATHOM Antwaine Wiggins GAME....lol...the comment about wattad is just funny....wiggins already showed him whats really good cuz....grow up now- lol ..morons! :(:(