Which Juniors have the talent to move on to the next level?

nonamer

Levi Bain a good ss, Pitcher, and one of the best drag bunters they are to go with his speed. Watch him the next two years @ Cascade. He dosent get alot of recognition but he will play somewhere after high school. Louisville, mtsu and a couple smaller colleges are interested. As long as he gets an education is what is important !!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levi Bain a good ss, Pitcher, and one of the best drag bunters they are to go with his speed. Watch him the next two years @ Cascade. He dosent get alot of recognition but he will play somewhere after high school. Louisville, mtsu and a couple smaller colleges are interested. As long as he gets an education is what is important !!!

Im not going to dis anything for any reason, Im just giving my opinion to the topic, but in the process it got way out of hand. I saw u all got beat by Jeff? and then jeff got beat by Mo' West thats pretty crazy though, 9 out of 10 I say the out come is diff for the final everything, Is jeff pretty good, cause we played Mo' Town and they seemed a little average... But I dunno as for Greendevilmom of whoever? Parent? Player? Nice name if your a player for the record. And yea I play but out for 6wks shoulder problems. Words get around but when the words out and the actions aren't what they we suppossed to be up too, doubts. Now im not saying the kids isn't good cause they would be me downing him and that not what im trying to do at all, I have no reason or right to just an opinion of who is better than who.

Hopefully Ryan Holland will make the right decision and be in ORANGE!! He has the talent and could be in the weekend rotation if he wants it bad enough. And Cody Hawn, he will be very sucessfull somewhere D1, great hitter, the only question, what will he play in college? Still good hitter and guy so these are definitly the two best Junior pitcher/hitter combo around

HAHA Myers, ur pathetic.....what happened to the L at the "POWERHOUSE" this time I was the winning pitcher and I didnt even see u take off ur bp top....so seriously y dont u get off the computer and start goin 2 therapy...then u might have the right 2 talk smack like u enjoy doin so much!

Glad for once you got the name right....There isn't much i can say but your one up and another game to go to see ethier we tie for the season or you all up by 2? Split last year so I mean who knows, I guess it just depends if im able to come back or not, the way it looks there isn't a good chance. But Who Knows maybe " Therapy" will help me out a little?. See ya