Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

Go York. You can win this game. You just have to keep playing like you have been. If these girls will play like they know how and like they can, then they can win this game. They may cover Brandi (who doesn't with usually 2 or 3 people), but Bradfield, Eachret, and Tompkins will all step up when they need to. Tate, take you some shots, girl. Shingleton, keep handling the ball and playing some tough D. I will be there in person for this one, so good luck York! Go Dragons!!!

By the way, can anyone tell me what happens to the teams who lose tonight? I can't remember what happens outside of the district tourney. Thanks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go York. You can win this game. You just have to keep playing like you have been. If these girls will play like they know how and like they can, then they can win this game. They may cover Brandi (who doesn't with usually 2 or 3 people), but Bradfield, Eachret, and Tompkins will all step up when they need to. Tate, take you some shots, girl. Shingleton, keep handling the ball and playing some tough D. I will be there in person for this one, so good luck York! Go Dragons!!!

By the way, can anyone tell me what happens to the teams who lose tonight? I can't remember what happens outside of the district tourney. Thanks!

unfortunately, the 2 losers of tonights games go home, their season is over... the winners play for the region title Thursday night at 8:00 after the two boys games... here's a good link to the brackets...

http://www.jim314.com/AAgirlsdistrict.pdf

cya there tonight!

Edited by georgectv

Anyone know anything about the girl from SC, #20 I think named Sleeper that hurt her ankle Monday night? Was it just a bad sprain or a break? Just checking on her status for tonights game. I thought she played well Monday night.

Freshman Shannon Sleeper. She is playing as I post. LA 43- Night Birds 39. 5:57 in the Fourth.