south greene in regions

basketballfan06

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will South Greene fair in the Regional tournament at Union? Do they have a shot or not?

LOL...are you serious??? those hicks don't have a chance in dab gum gosh darn rebel hill too doot woo hoo yee ha heck at Union..sg is overated and only have one decent player whos not all that good...the only team worth anything that will go somewhere out of Greeneville is Greeneville High School....truth hurts huh? :huh:

If Donahue is decent why is he outscoring everyone on on greeneville's team? The dude was the top scorer in east tennessee.

he's a ball hog cuz no one else on SG's team has the offensive skill above an eight grader.....see man, GHS has a team not a player...thats why they embarrassed yall on your own court.....and kyle couldnt do anything against defense..and he's not the leading scorer in east tennesse idiot..dude from sc is...get your facts straight....yall play teams like west greene and north greene and the only decent team u play is erwin....Greeneville WON their district for the 5th year str8 the only team to do that in their district and WE play real teams....Kyle is not better then Anderson, Boone, Moore, Wiggins, Allen, Washington, and a few other people off the bench....if kyle went to ghs he might come off the bench in the last half if we had a huge lead....get ur facts right....Greeneville beat sg twice this year..enough said chump :(

Are you a comedian? Cuz that's hilarious! What about marc wright who is leading east tennessee in assists? I don't see anderson doing that. Where was the defense in the first game? Donahue lit them up for 21 of their 38. He was unstoppable that game.Oh and another thing the IMAC is the weakest conference in AAA. of course gville will win with their recruiting techniques.and i do have my facts straight. Have you not seen the Johnson City Press. Donahue is #1 on the list. :(

Are you a comedian? Cuz that's hilarious! What about marc wright who is leading east tennessee in assists? I don't see anderson doing that. Where was the defense in the first game? Donahue lit them up for 21 of their 38. He was unstoppable that game.Oh and another thing the IMAC is the weakest conference in AAA. of course gville will win with their recruiting techniques.and i do have my facts straight. Have you not seen the Johnson City Press. Donahue is #1 on the list. :(

im not a comedian and marc wright hasnt gotten any better since his freshman year...it wouldnt be hard to lead in assist for sg would it...just pass kyle the ball i mean seriously your gonna call the IMAC weak....you guys Play freaking chuckey doak, and north greene..yea i forgot playin teams like that is good competition....Greeneville is supposed to be in AA but they kill everyone so they move them up to AAA and there gettin it done there to..has SG been any good since Benji Hawk and Derek Dyer where there...nope! lol you just said he had 21 of yalls 38 pts...lol how many points did kyle have 2nd game...like 12....Greeneville embarrassed you on your own court and beat you at Hal Henard..you LOST get over it....Wiggins yammed on yall to..how does that feel...he dropped over 20 along with Moore...and i guarantee you marcs not half the pt. guard. Anderson is..he's managed to only average 2 to 3 turnovers a GAME...leading the IMAC in that. I also forgot the fact that Wiggins dad is a trucker and came to work for land air made coach duncan a recruiter...oh and i guess Coach Boone for Tusculum just decided to move here from Michigan cuz coach D wanted his son to play ball for us...lol...you just mad cuz nobody wants to play for your hick school and we beat yall twice....i dont need the Johnson City press to know that Kyles shooting % from the floor is under 28% now do i! oh and if anybody from Greeneville...yea anybody includin the waterboys....played for sg against teams like west greene i hope they would be #1...lol...look at who you play and who we play...we beat Red Bank and Science Hill...you guys got spanked by Erwin so don't talk about the Imac redneck :(:( you just got owned my friend...don't reply...its not worth it!

Edited by ComexxOriginal2221