Greeneville vs. Sullivan South Predictions

ComexxOriginal2221

2 good teams....Greeneville wins by 15+....predictions? :huh:

Sorry to disagree again but it will be a lot closer than you think. Not saying Sullivan will win because that would make me a fortune teller. I still think Greeneville is the best team in the region but anyone can be beat on any given day. Don't underestimate your opponent especially if you are a "player".

Sorry to disagree again but it will be a lot closer than you think. Not saying Sullivan will win because that would make me a fortune teller. I still think Greeneville is the best team in the region but anyone can be beat on any given day. Don't underestimate your opponent especially if you are a "player".

like I SAID>>GREENEVILLE BY 15 OR MORE! :huh:

what???? you're not pulling for your county brethern? last night you guys were like kissin cousins :D

Just because I said I think Greeneville will win doesnt mean I wont be pulling for South. I would like to see South pull the upset but I doubt it will happen. The G-devils are more talented than the Rebels. South will have to win this game by simply out hustling greeneville.

Just because I said I think Greeneville will win doesnt mean I wont be pulling for South. I would like to see South pull the upset but I doubt it will happen. The G-devils are more talented than the Rebels. South will have to win this game by simply out hustling greeneville.

South will show up for the game and that will be the last time the score is tied...........Greenevile will win by more than 20 <_<