RBS, Pack your bags

SulphurCityQueen

I really, truly, hope you are right and nobody would represent small schools better than Red Boiling Springs. And I hope it happens for Coach White, who has been in the business a long time. But please, please, please, slow down!

Enjoy each step in the path for a state championship!

Don't put extra pressure on the RBS players(They do read this stuff!) Let them enjoy HOWEVER far they get. Don't make them feel like if they don't win it ALL that this season has been a BUST.

Being confident in what you do is a big plus, but too times, too many cocky, stupid, fans make smart aleck statements can put a bullseye target on your team's back. Then you will have people pulling against you! A lot of people thought Peyton Manning had the Heisman, hands down, no question he was going to win, and for whatever reason this turned voters against him. Don't give other teams reasons for wanting to knock RBS off! Let the girls play one game at a time and when it's all over and you're holding the big gold ball.......Then boast away, UNTIL then....................... just enjoy the moment!

Excellent post, but at the same time, this kind of hype can keep a team focused on the task at hand and not allow them to look ahead! :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCQ is the only one running off at the mouth...Not so sure that they're really from RBS :( ...

I have said but very little that has not come straight from the Lady Bulldog's organization........now for the second part of your comment, I will not tell you who I am, I may live in Hillwood, or out the Carthage Rd, or even on Bennett Hill, or it could be up Whitley Hollow or out Gamaliel Rd. Also could be Enon or Sunrise or even Bakerton, might be near Drapers Crossroad, I could keep going but you should get the message :(

I have said but very little that has not come straight from the Lady Bulldog's organization........now for the second part of your comment, I will not tell you who I am, I may live in Hillwood, or out the Carthage Rd, or even on Bennett Hill, or it could be up Whitley Hollow or out Gamaliel Rd. Also could be Enon or Sunrise or even Bakerton, might be near Drapers Crossroad, I could keep going but you should get the message :(

How far do you live from the Donoho Hotel and how many family members do you have that bottle water? Ha, Just kidding. Who does RBS lose next year? Are they impact players that you lose? I know the Laken girl is an 8th grader but I believe you have some good seniors that you will lose. Am I right? I know while I was up there this summer I was almost yelled at by two of your parents because of something I said. I was talking to one of our parents after we played RBS and I said something to the effect that their (your) best player was only an 8th grader and look how good she is. I actually meant that the player that played the best that game but it came across wrong. The parent responded that she was good but was not their (your) best player. Hopefully for every other team that if you have someone better, she is a senior. If not, you will be too good next year and we will have to require you to trade one of them. Ha. Good luck in your tournament. I have made major predictions about your team going far.

How far do you live from the Donoho Hotel and how many family members do you have that bottle water? Ha, Just kidding. Who does RBS lose next year? Are they impact players that you lose? I know the Laken girl is an 8th grader but I believe you have some good seniors that you will lose. Am I right? I know while I was up there this summer I was almost yelled at by two of your parents because of something I said. I was talking to one of our parents after we played RBS and I said something to the effect that their (your) best player was only an 8th grader and look how good she is. I actually meant that the player that played the best that game but it came across wrong. The parent responded that she was good but was not their (your) best player. Hopefully for every other team that if you have someone better, she is a senior. If not, you will be too good next year and we will have to require you to trade one of them. Ha. Good luck in your tournament. I have made major predictions about your team going far.

That parent is a lier. :(

The Lady Bulldogs only have one senior, she is in the 1,000 point club and has height and leadership. She will be missed. But we have three good Juniors and some good Sophomores as well as Freshmen...not to mention an 8th Grader! The talent stretches down into the 6th Grade in Red Boiling Springs. There must be something in the water!

Oh no!!! They're selling our water everywhere now...not good!!! But I have no worries, we are here to stay for several years.

The Lady Bulldogs only have one senior, she is in the 1,000 point club and has height and leadership. She will be missed. But we have three good Juniors and some good Sophomores as well as Freshmen...not to mention an 8th Grader! The talent stretches down into the 6th Grade in Red Boiling Springs. There must be something in the water!

Oh no!!! They're selling our water everywhere now...not good!!! But I have no worries, we are here to stay for several years.

If I remember correctly, your JV team (younger girls team) was good too last summer. I am buying stock in that water plant up there. :thumb:

With Wayne County's loss tonight to Cornersville, I think the Region 4 runner up will have a great chance of getting to the final 4.

Edited by jamieroper

I have said but very little that has not come straight from the Lady Bulldog's organization........now for the second part of your comment, I will not tell you who I am, I may live in Hillwood, or out the Carthage Rd, or even on Bennett Hill, or it could be up Whitley Hollow or out Gamaliel Rd. Also could be Enon or Sunrise or even Bakerton, might be near Drapers Crossroad, I could keep going but you should get the message :thumb:

You mean in the Lady Bulldog Originization they've stated that RBS will win the district and Laken Leonard will be MVP??? If you live in those places or anywhere close to those places you should know me pretty well...

Edited by swanson71

Ah....come on SCQ, dont hide behind your screen name, well from the RBS fans anyways! I have you narrowed down to 9 people after that post though! ;)

And if the RBS girls feel this way, then that is great, it shows there confidence in themselves! But remember at the same time theses post will be putting a target on there backs! :thumb:

Good Luck to RBS, if they play the way they are capable, they can beat anyone in single A!!! :thumb:

Edited by gotmilk?

Ah....come on SCQ, dont hide behind your screen name, well from the RBS fans anyways! I have you narrowed down to 9 people after that post though! :lol:

And if the RBS girls feel this way, then that is great, it shows there confidence in themselves! But remember at the same time theses post will be putting a target on there backs! :unsure:

Good Luck to RBS, if they play the way they are capable, they can beat anyone in single A!!! :thumb:

could be the cheerleading sponser

You mean in the Lady Bulldog Originization they've stated that RBS will win the district and Laken Leonard will be MVP??? If you live in those places or anywhere close to those places you should know me pretty well...

Answer to question: Do you not realize how close that happening was? and yes, i know you and yours pretty well ;)