East Ridge VS. Polk county Tuesday night!

TNballer2006

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Tony Taylor will not be starting...hes injured I think...

He left to go to adult high school so he can graduate and hopefully go on some were for football..and he has not played for a couple weeks now and he also did not play during the district tournaments...

Edited by abc123kid

East ridge is not going to have alex wells or tony starr...i think they can still pull it out ho but the other starters have to step up...ALOT...lol

While I don't think Polk is a good basketball team, they did beat Chattanooga Central a few weeks back, whom everybody thought to be a very good AAA team in this area...don't take them for granted, they can hang...

E.R by 10 or more, i dont think polk can match up to the talent that E.R has, there missing a few players but they also have good players that you hardly here about like, tremayne johnson, bradford turner... the guy with the carrot top, tony starr and many more, But Polk has been playing really good so it should be a really good game.

Edited by TONYT3/0

Good Luck to East Ridge tonight because they will have there starters back by thursday if they win tonight ,,, which will lead into a great match up with McMinn.. :ph34r:

this will be a great game i think because the big boy from ER i think his name is Phillip is really powerful but i would say if your willing to drive to Sequatchie you will get your moneys worth

good luck to both teams

but GO POLK