Livingston Academy

expo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this was talked about in preseason, but now after a couple of weeks of practice what does everyone think will be the outcome of the livingston vs. station camp game on 3/18???

i think it will be a good game. if la plays the way they are capable of they will win. how has station camp done in scrimmages?

Stationcamp-0 Livingston Academy-0. Pretty decent game. The first half, Stationcamp dominated pretty well having lots of chances, but not very good finishes. LA did a good job of drawing them offsides on almost every single, if not all, offensive attacks. The second half, LA did better, controlling the field and having lots of cahnces themselves, but few shots. I enjoyed watching SC's #10 fall down randomly every few seconds. Good job to both teams. Look forward to meeting SC again in regions hopefully.

Stationcamp-0 Livingston Academy-0. Pretty decent game. The first half, Stationcamp dominated pretty well having lots of chances, but not very good finishes. LA did a good job of drawing them offsides on almost every single, if not all, offensive attacks. The second half, LA did better, controlling the field and having lots of cahnces themselves, but few shots. I enjoyed watching SC's #10 fall down randomly every few seconds. Good job to both teams. Look forward to meeting SC again in regions hopefully.

Station camp did alot better then livingston in sat. game. Station camp out shot them 15 to 4. livingston once again got lucky as crap,but they did get a pk this time?whats with that????. If station camp would of had a better finishing game livingston would of had a long, sad ride home saturday. O and livingstons best player by far is the right back. He is awsome. Ha. Yall should of heard the jokes he had, they where great. Good luck to you man.

Ummm i dont recall livingston ever getting station camp caught in a off sides trap. Im not even sure if livingston is capable of even doing that. But i could be wrong .......................nah