page vs, independence

BonJovi04

refering to the page game and the player that was hurt. What is everyones reaction to the incident. I was there and watched the whole thing.i also know the kid is having surgery to put 2 plates in his cheek as well as a minumum of 6 screws.

tell us what u think

Edited by BonJovi04

I was playing in the game! I hope everything goes well for the kid!! It was just a freak accident!! They were both going for the ball and he just got the worst end of the deal!!!

If it was just a freak accident how did the page player come away with no injury and laughed about it. if the player who got hurt was you or one of your team mates I doubt you would be as smug as you are.

If it was just a freak accident how did the page player come away with no injury and laughed about it. if the player who got hurt was you or one of your team mates I doubt you would be as smug as you are.

Thats why its called a "freak accident". The page player did have a bruise over his eye, and recurring head aches. There wasnt even a pentalty on the play, so I guess the ref didnt see anything intentional.

I would feel bad but i would know that it wasnt done on purpose!! I dont know who told u he laughed about it because he didnt!! Who are u anyways? Do u even go to Indpendence? Just Wondering!! Plus their was no foul called on the play either! Were u even at the game BonJovi04

I would feel bad but i would know that it wasnt done on purpose!! I dont know who told u he laughed about it because he didnt!! Who are u anyways? Do u even go to Indpendence? Just Wondering!! Plus their was no foul called on the play either! Were u even at the game BonJovi04

actully this is the kid who was injured. i have to have 2 metal plates put into my face as well as 6 screws. i heard he laughed from everyone who was at the game. u may think he didn t mean to hurt me as bad as he did but he did mean to hurt me. other wise he wouldn't have gone down into a football stance. and just because there wasnt a call made doesnt mean it wasnt a foul. adn i deffinately dont have a clue as to how he got a bump on his head and is having recurring headaches because it wasnt from me he flipped me and i was on the ground i wasnt even near his head. not to mention the ball was on the ground at my feet. who are u???? and where were u on the field??? if it was just a freak accident why does he keep changing his story as to what had happened??? first he said we went for a header and then we just collided and now he said he went into a football stance to protect himself, im 6 inches smaller than he is and deff not as strong so what was he guarding himself from???

not trying to offend neone just stating the facts

actully this is the kid who was injured. i have to have 2 metal plates put into my face as well as 6 screws. i heard he laughed from everyone who was at the game. u may think he didn t mean to hurt me as bad as he did but he did mean to hurt me. other wise he wouldn't have gone down into a football stance. and just because there wasnt a call made doesnt mean it wasnt a foul. adn i deffinately dont have a clue as to how he got a bump on his head and is having recurring headaches because it wasnt from me he flipped me and i was on the ground i wasnt even near his head. not to mention the ball was on the ground at my feet. who are u???? and where were u on the field??? if it was just a freak accident why does he keep changing his story as to what had happened??? first he said we went for a header and then we just collided and now he said he went into a football stance to protect himself, im 6 inches smaller than he is and deff not as strong so what was he guarding himself from???

not trying to offend neone just stating the facts

he's changing his story? i'm pretty sure you have never talked to him so how do you know what his story is? and his head hurt cause thats what hit you in the face, not his fist. he flipped you? it sure looked to me like you hit him then fell strait down. i sure didn't see anyone flip. he went into a football stance which drops his head to your heads level, because that is just his instinct from football. and here is something to think about when a car hits a brick wall in a wreck does the wall get hurt or does the car? oh and for you independence people the answer is the car.

he's changing his story? i'm pretty sure you have never talked to him so how do you know what his story is? and his head hurt cause thats what hit you in the face, not his fist. he flipped you? it sure looked to me like you hit him then fell strait down. i sure didn't see anyone flip. he went into a football stance which drops his head to your heads level, because that is just his instinct from football. and here is something to think about when a car hits a brick wall in a wreck does the wall get hurt or does the car? oh and for you independence people the answer is the car.

well now u got some jokes dont ya, real classy. well now why didnt u answer my quesions??? where were u on the field and who are u??? and another thing if he cant tell the difference beween soccer and football then he needs to stay off the field the same if hes scared of a 15 yr old sophmore. i guess he just cant handle getting schooled evrytime my team had the ball. well actully ive talked to my coah and i no everything that hes said bout it and my coach has talked to ur prinicipal and ur coach. i also thought it was real nice how he didnt even know his own number when he signed the ball they gave me, he could barely spell his own name, but i guess thats from all the head trauma.

thanx for the ball though u guys are real sweethearts