Halls VS Rutledge WED

StriperGuy24

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first scrimage is Wednesday and I have no clue what they have. Can anyone help me out??

Rutledge has their top two pitchers out with injuries for at least next two weeks. Also the #4-5 pitcher is on IR for now. They will be bringing a make shift team for now, but they should be a competitive AA team when all the pieces get healthy.

Halls handled Rutledge pretty good. 6-1 final score. For the first scrimage it was pretty impressive. No errors, about 12 hits. Solid night

StriperGuy sounds like the team is back to business. How did the new guys fit in?

Good luck against Harriman friday night. :thumb:

Edited by ZCAR

Were lookin good. Quinton Bowman hit a homerun to center, Dan Dayton had a couple good hits. Brent perry played good second. The biggest surprise was Derrick Rinehart. If he can fill half of Munceys shoes we will be rolling. I was very impressed for the first scrimmage. When this team gels we have the chance to be very good!!

The biggest surprise was Derrick Rinehart. If he can fill half of Munceys shoes we will be rolling. I was very impressed for the first scrimmage. When this team gels we have the chance to be very good!!

Great to hear about Derrick overcoming last years injury. I agree if you can set the table with Derrick & Travis then let the big guys come thru with the RBI's.

I really hope Trey Lucas has a great offensive year. He is a great defensive catcher. He will protect Jeff Lockwood and we will be a force in getting offensive numbers.

How did the pitching look? One run over seven innings sounds good. Who would you compare Rutledge to in our District last year?

Havin trouble converting those hits into runs, huh, Halls? 6-1 vs. a team that may as well be a door mat? Your days are numbered, Halls.

Don't know who you are, bigtimeglove, but Rutledge is anything BUT a "door mat",

even to a AAA school the size of Halls. The Pioneers have a very solid program.

---rSquared

Havin trouble converting those hits into runs, huh, Halls? 6-1 vs. a team that may as well be a door mat? Your days are numbered, Halls.

??? We dont have a problem scoring runs pal!! Whoever you play for I promise you will not be us!! Dude dont talk trash because it will slap you in the mouth

Rutledge has a good solid team. I mean nothing life-changing but they could make a run this year with some pitching

??? We dont have a problem scoring runs pal!! Whoever you play for I promise you will not be us!! Dude dont talk trash because it will slap you in the mouth

Rutledge has a good solid team. I mean nothing life-changing but they could make a run this year with some pitching

Okay, Strperguy, you win the trash-talking battle, as Halls players seemingly always try to do. Now, let's see who wins the real battle, a state title, which only comes from above avrage talent AND acceptional desire for a TEAM to succeed, instead of "talk" from a group of individuals.

Edited by bigtimeglove

Is Harriman a doormat too? Spanked out 21 runs against them at their place.

Monday night may shed some light at South Doyle. Be sure and gives us another anti Halls post then Bigtime. We will be waiting for your post #3. :thumb: