Halls VS Rutledge WED

StriperGuy24

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna guess either a player from South Doyle or Rutledge one, cuz Rutledge doesnt have 2 worry about Halls in the postseason, but SD does!

Ok? Yeah, I play for Rutledge....that's why I called them a doormat.......real logical thinking seymour. I do, in fact, play for a team who plays Halls this spring. Maybe more than once, depending on how far they get.

I believe it was stated earlier that Rutledge was without 3 pitchers for this one...don't worry about the Pioneers but if you want to call them a doormat, I'd say they'll let you and then come up and smack you back to reality.

A team that won 27 games last season and only lost two seniors with one just a reserve is not a doormat...

I believe it was stated earlier that Rutledge was without 3 pitchers for this one...don't worry about the Pioneers but if you want to call them a doormat, I'd say they'll let you and then come up and smack you back to reality.

A team that won 27 games last season and only lost two seniors with one just a reserve is not a doormat...

Okay...The St. Mary's School for the Deaf could win 27 games if it were playing in a blind league. Get my point? Anyway, good luck, Rutledge, against Rogersville and Bean Station this year.

Okay...The St. Mary's School for the Deaf could win 27 games if it were playing in a blind league. Get my point? Anyway, good luck, Rutledge, against Rogersville and Bean Station this year.

Here's my point...when you have more than 6 posts you can make a ridiculous statement like you did...and believe me it is extremely ridiculous.

BTW, there is no high school in Bean Station and Rogersville is now called Cherokee...has been for quite a few years.

It's true...when a person opens his mouth or in your case uses a keyboard on a computer their IQ drops...

Here's my point...when you have more than 6 posts you can make a ridiculous statement like you did...and believe me it is extremely ridiculous.

BTW, there is no high school in Bean Station and Rogersville is now called Cherokee...has been for quite a few years.

It's true...when a person opens his mouth or in your case uses a keyboard on a computer their IQ drops...

Okay. Like I said, I wish you success against your competition. I was merely stating the facts that you so naively are in denial about, which is that Rutledge's level of competition is not acceptional. So sorry if I got "Bean Station" mixed up with "Cherokee" ....poh-tay-to or poh-tahto. Same difference.

Edited by bigtimeglove

Hey bigtimemouth,

It is easy to sit behind a computer and trash someone else without stating who it is that you play for. Are you scared? Let's get it out in the open or are you afraid that maybe your team might slip up against someone? If you are really bigtime then step up and tell us who you are. Rutledge does not have to apologize to anyone for the schedule that they play. They have to play the teams in the district that they are assigned to. That district includes Pigeon Forge who was the AA State Runnerup last season. Rutledge beat them twice last year. They also include on their schedule Seymour, Morristown West, Morristown East, and Greeneville. That is not bad competition. They are scrimmaging tough teams in the preseason which is admirable. When all of their pitching arms are healthy, and the Basketball players return to form after a good run in the tournament, the Pioneers will be able to play with anyone.

Are you going to step up Bigtime(glove)mouth? I doubt it!!

Hey bigtimemouth,

It is easy to sit behind a computer and trash someone else without stating who it is that you play for. Are you scared? Let's get it out in the open or are you afraid that maybe your team might slip up against someone? If you are really bigtime then step up and tell us who you are. Rutledge does not have to apologize to anyone for the schedule that they play. They have to play the teams in the district that they are assigned to. That district includes Pigeon Forge who was the AA State Runnerup last season. Rutledge beat them twice last year. They also include on their schedule Seymour, Morristown West, Morristown East, and Greeneville. That is not bad competition. They are scrimmaging tough teams in the preseason which is admirable. When all of their pitching arms are healthy, and the Basketball players return to form after a good run in the tournament, the Pioneers will be able to play with anyone.

Are you going to step up Bigtime(glove)mouth? I doubt it!!

All right, well at least my name (bigtimeGLOVE) refers to baseball. Boxn1 is a basketball term, genius. I wasn't trying to say that Rutledge is awful. All I was saying was that they don't play a tough schedule and that Halls is one of the elite teams in the state and shouldn't have had a problem with them. I don't feel that I need to pridefully explain to everyone who I play for because we're getting our talking done on the field, as we do yearly. Get your facts straight boxn1, or should i say box-n-NONE since we're calling people names like 3rd graders.

Edited by bigtimeglove

All right, well at least my name (bigtimeGLOVE) refers to baseball. Boxn1 is a basketball term, genius. I wasn't trying to say that Rutledge is awful. All I was saying was that they don't play a tough schedule and that Halls is one of the elite teams in the state and shouldn't have had a problem with them. I don't feel that I need to pridefully explain to everyone who I play for because we're getting our talking done on the field, as we do yearly. Get your facts straight boxn1, or should i say box-n-NONE since we're calling people names like 3rd graders.

6-1 isn't exactly a thrashing, but nonetheless it is a loss...what we're all trying to get you and your poor-mouthing attitude to grasp is that Rutledge is more than capable of playing with the teams like Halls...and I really think that "tough schedule" is a relative term. Rutledge has not shyed away from playing AAA teams in baseball in tournaments and has faced off against top-notch competition from out of state as well in mid-season tournaments.

Now then, let's agree to disagree or all get along and move on...this thread is getting a little tiresome.