crockett soccer

Guest cockett8

Guest Number8

oh man we scimmaged abington today we have so much to work on we lost 7-0 we have so many new people who dont know their postions their are only 4 seniors on the team we did some good things but we did do so many wrong things i made mistakes to everybody did theirs only one person on the team that i feel good passing to and i know i have to pass to my teammate and i know the only way they are goin to get better is to pass to them but i know as soon as i pass to them im playin defence it was really embarrising to me but good things will start to happen we just need to work on some things

cristiano_ronaldo_150b.JPG

Comeon now man, U r wearing #8 for a reason. I know u can lead ur team to victory buddy. :)

Edited by Number8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cockett8

the other night we we soposed to screamaged cocke county but they called and canceled on us but that we ok our coach call all of the players that played like two years ago when we were really good and we played them it was a fun game and very physical the scored ended up being 4-1 them but that was the best that we had played all year so i am very happy about the outcome we should have scored more i missed when i was right infront of the goalie but sometimes it happens our first game is this thursday i think we play knox powell im not sure im to lazie to look at my sch... but overall as a team we are getting better we chanded our formation a litte instead of having a 5-2-3 we have a 4-4-2 i like it so much better i think now i can push up the feild and take shot unlike before i had to hold our shape cristiano_ronaldo_150b.JPG

Guest Number8

the other night we we soposed to screamaged cocke county but they called and canceled on us but that we ok our coach call all of the players that played like two years ago when we were really good and we played them it was a fun game and very physical the scored ended up being 4-1 them but that was the best that we had played all year so i am very happy about the outcome we should have scored more i missed when i was right infront of the goalie but sometimes it happens our first game is this thursday i think we play knox powell im not sure im to lazie to look at my sch... but overall as a team we are getting better we chanded our formation a litte instead of having a 5-2-3 we have a 4-4-2 i like it so much better i think now i can push up the feild and take shot unlike before i had to hold our shape cristiano_ronaldo_150b.JPG

Nice kalid told me about it. Oh by the way we won our indoor game, we ended the turney undefeated nice stuff. I played 3 games, and ur coach played for us too. he said something about ur back, how is it sore? But hey good luck for the season 2006 buddy, i hope i ll see u on wendsday at the indoor place if i can get off work. :thumb:

Number8,

I don't know what kind of indoor you are refering to, but you may want to be careful. Once the high school season has started (Feb 14), you are prohibited from playing in any games outside of high school soccer. There are very few exceptions (ODP is one) and the penalty is ineligibility,

Number8,

I don't know what kind of indoor you are refering to, but you may want to be careful. Once the high school season has started (Feb 14), you are prohibited from playing in any games outside of high school soccer. There are very few exceptions (ODP is one) and the penalty is ineligibility,

Yeah, that happened last year to a Knoxville team. Some guys just stepped in for a co-ed game in indoor and had to miss part of the season. Luckily the team self reported itself, and did not get in as much trouble as they would have.

I would hope he is referring to before Feb. 13th (first day this year... last year was the 14th)

Edited by BigGExpress

Guest cockett8

our first game is tomorrow we play sullivan central we can beat them but we will have to work really hard but we all have if practice i have seen improvement in everybody we play at 6:00 at home so im hopeing to get a W[/u][/i]

but ill let u all know the outcome later from-fans-010.jpg

Guest Number8

our first game is tomorrow we play sullivan central we can beat them but we will have to work really hard but we all have if practice i have seen improvement in everybody we play at 6:00 at home so im hopeing to get a W[/u][/i]

but ill let u all know the outcome later from-fans-010.jpg

ARRRR i work tomorrow, or i would have come to the game. I was hoping to see u at the indoor today, but i bet u wanted to get some rest. kalid didnt' show up either. it was fun, except for the fact that when this guy tryed to kick the ball i took the ball from him and he got my leg pretty good. there is a nice huge blue mark on my leg. Good luck tomorrow, and heads up, cause I won't be there to remind u :D .

Edited by Number8

ARRRR i work tomorrow, or i would have come to the game. I was hoping to see u at the indoor today, but i bet u wanted to get some rest. kalid didnt' show up either. it was fun, except for the fact that when this guy tryed to kick the ball i took the ball from him and he got my leg pretty good. there is a nice huge blue mark on my leg. Good luck tomorrow, and heads up, cause I won't be there to remind u :unsure: .

Honestly, Number8, be careful of the indoor playing. If it is any type of organized game, it can cost you eligibility and affect your team. Not trying to tell you what to do, just wanted to give you the heads up.

Guest cockett8

ohhhhhh man i hate game that who should have won but things did not go the way they should we had 20 shots on goal and could not get one in and they come up the field one time and score at the half we we down 1-0 then we a five minutes left in the 2nd half and they score off and a header two of our three defence players are freshman and our two forwards are freshman but none the less their were no excuess but ill take most of the blame since im the caption but over all we looked beter than we did a we weeks ago i was im pressed we still have to much work todo it kill me when me or my team mates dont score i just think if they only knew how good it feels when you score a goal i think they would work a hole lot harder and when i dont score it eats me alive i cant stand it but i think they will be more agressive as the season goes on everybody will and we have got to get some of our players to stop ball jabbing now who every ball jabs run a mile everytime they do it so i hope that they will get the picture soon i dont know why they just cant play solid defence but o well im sleepy oh we play tomorrow again at 6:30 against knox central at crockett so mohsin if your not doing anything come watch mohsin keep me updated when you guys play later

Guest Number8

B)

ohhhhhh man i hate game that who should have won but things did not go the way they should we had 20 shots on goal and could not get one in and they come up the field one time and score at the half we we down 1-0 then we a five minutes left in the 2nd half and they score off and a header two of our three defence players are freshman and our two forwards are freshman but none the less their were no excuess but ill take most of the blame since im the caption but over all we looked beter than we did a we weeks ago i was im pressed we still have to much work todo it kill me when me or my team mates dont score i just think if they only knew how good it feels when you score a goal i think they would work a hole lot harder and when i dont score it eats me alive i cant stand it but i think they will be more agressive as the season goes on everybody will and we have got to get some of our players to stop ball jabbing now who every ball jabs run a mile everytime they do it so i hope that they will get the picture soon i dont know why they just cant play solid defence but o well im sleepy oh we play tomorrow again at 6:30 against knox central at crockett so mohsin if your not doing anything come watch mohsin keep me updated when you guys play later

cough cough...... its mohsen B) ...... ARGGGGGG i work tomorrow TOO man... If crocket almost beat central i guess they are reallllllllllllllllyyyy bad lol just kidden. it is great to hear u guys are improving, i hope we will improve at the same paste as u guys are. but i mma check ur game schedule out and get off from work so i can came and watch u all play. it is freaken hard to go to practice and go to work all tired, and come home try to finnish english papers, but i think soccer is worth it, so i better improve my game cause right now is SUC!!!!!!!! dude after our game we should all grab somthing to eat... u know celebrate Science hills victory over crocket B) JK. ight man GOOD LUCK TOMORROW and believe me knoxville teams are strong. oh our next game is on tuesday (away) against Jefferson county, i think we should get a W out of that.

Guest cockett8

last fridays game was not bad we lost 1-0 and we domanated all but the managed to slip one by us but i had no regrets on that game we played UH last night i had no idea a team could do so bad i really dont think anybody on our team cares about winning we lost 7-1 and i it was pooring down the rain i love games like that i don't know what happen it was horribe i got moved from the midfield to forward because we were not putting the ball in the back of the net i really could not do much last night i re-pulled a muscle in my back half way through the 1st half i was dying to score if i would not have pulled a musle i think i would have but i was not effective the rest of the game and our defense i really dont know their a few of us who work really hard and the rest well i dont know but i know that if we are goin to win then everybody on the team is goin to have to work hard every day in pratice and in the game in we are goin to win right now we are 0-3 but all of the game that we have played were very winable i just know that it take heart i mean i wanted to cry last night it just looks bad on our school and our coaches and we have good coaches but i guess we will keep tryin and cong. on science hills win over jeff.. co 7-0 i saw it in the paper mohsin and eddie ill talk to u

later

Guest Number8

last fridays game was not bad we lost 1-0 and we domanated all but the managed to slip one by us but i had no regrets on that game we played UH last night i had no idea a team could do so bad i really dont think anybody on our team cares about winning we lost 7-1 and i it was pooring down the rain i love games like that i don't know what happen it was horribe i got moved from the midfield to forward because we were not putting the ball in the back of the net i really could not do much last night i re-pulled a muscle in my back half way through the 1st half i was dying to score if i would not have pulled a musle i think i would have but i was not effective the rest of the game and our defense i really dont know their a few of us who work really hard and the rest well i dont know but i know that if we are goin to win then everybody on the team is goin to have to work hard every day in pratice and in the game in we are goin to win right now we are 0-3 but all of the game that we have played were very winable i just know that it take heart i mean i wanted to cry last night it just looks bad on our school and our coaches and we have good coaches but i guess we will keep tryin and cong. on science hills win over jeff.. co 7-0 i saw it in the paper mohsin and eddie ill talk to u

later

O.K. dude it is M O H S E N. it was tight playing there. Everytime a starter on our team scored they called their whole name out on the speaker. Dang they got my whole name right. Eddie had a nice goal in the first half. well i guess u read the paper so u know who all scored. We play Elizabethon tomorrow on their football field, should be fun. Talk to ya later.