Baseball Season is Finally Here!

impact_player

The Adamsville Cardinals are having their jamboree on March 4th. There are five teams that are participating: Adamsville, McNairy Central, Hardin County, Lexington, and Chester County. It will be an all day event starting at 9:00 a.m and the last game being at 7:30. Each team will play 4 games with an one hour time limit. I think it ought to be a really good day to go out and play and evaluate varsity players.

The Adamsville Cardinals are having their jamboree on March 4th. There are five teams that are participating: Adamsville, McNairy Central, Hardin County, Lexington, and Chester County. It will be an all day event starting at 9:00 a.m and the last game being at 7:30. Each team will play 4 games with an one hour time limit. I think it ought to be a really good day to go out and play and evaluate varsity players.

I think that this will be a good day for everyone. But I heard that it's suppose to rain. Let's just pray that it don't because I'm like really ready to start playin. We've been practicin enough, just ready to play some games. Good luck to all teams though.

Edited by athleteguy

I think that this will be a good day for everyone. But I heard that it's suppose to rain. Let's just pray that it don't because I'm like really ready to start playin. We've been practicin enough, just ready to play some games. Good luck to all teams though.

Ya, I hope it doesnt, it's only saying bout 30% as of now but it'll prolly change. Our last two games had to be cancled on account of the weather. If the weather screws us over again im goin to be ticked. I'm just ready to woop the crap out of central and test how good hardin county is this year. Oh ya, congradulations to the jv team yesterday in their DH with central :unsure: Good job guys

Ya, I hope it doesnt, it's only saying bout 30% as of now but it'll prolly change. Our last two games had to be cancled on account of the weather. If the weather screws us over again im goin to be ticked. I'm just ready to woop the crap out of central and test how good hardin county is this year. Oh ya, congradulations to the jv team yesterday in their DH with central :unsure: Good job guys

Well it's spring time so it rains quit a bit. But I can't wait for the Central game either. But I believe that Hardin Co. is goin to be pretty tough this year. They lost a few key players but I think that they got enough talent on their team to replace them. But good luck this weekend.