Culleoka vs. Wayne Co.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be so sad culleokarep....theres always next year...and demario might actually win district MVP with Roger gone :blink:

maybe so...after i get done venting tonight i might go into a small stage of depression...beyond the fact that we should have went farhter....dustin blocker phillip dungy and donnavon vasek have been playing together since the 6th grade...they've been through alot together and i hate to see them go out this way...these guys have earned every ranking and respect they've gotten...these guys have worked their butts off to get this team this far and im glad to say im friends with these guys who made some history this year...its really sad to see them go

maybe so...after i get done venting tonight i might go into a small stage of depression...beyond the fact that we should have went farhter....dustin blocker phillip dungy and donnavon vasek have been playing together since the 6th grade...they've been through alot together and i hate to see them go out this way...these guys have earned every ranking and respect they've gotten...these guys have worked their butts off to get this team this far and im glad to say im friends with these guys who made some history this year...its really sad to see them go

Cully...what happend to you man...told you that weak schedule was gonna bite you...its realllllly quiet around here without you and ole commander talkin that trash that you cant back up while good ole "overrated" clay county is goin to the region championship and to substate..wow...somethins not right with that statement about them being overrated..now isnt it..just gotta give you a hard time for all that trash talk all season..later.

Cully...what happend to you man...told you that weak schedule was gonna bite you...its realllllly quiet around here without you and ole commander talkin that trash that you cant back up while good ole "overrated" clay county is goin to the region championship and to substate..wow...somethins not right with that statement about them being overrated..now isnt it..just gotta give you a hard time for all that trash talk all season..later.

yea yea...

Last night wasn't Culleoka's night. They played really well against Perry co., and played one of their worst games against Wayne Co. So now everyone can talk about how they were overrated, and could be right since they didn't win it all. But Demario is a very good player and earned every award he got, and there will be plenty more to come. I think sometimes all the ratings and talking turn the game into something it isn't. Maybe that's just me, Goodluck to CA and Wayne Co.