Tyner's Katrich Williams

doc6

unfortunetly she won't be going to either unless she pulls up her grades.

I was keeping stats on the bench that night. She is the best player in the Region... without a dout. She once scored 32 points in a single quarter against Sequatchie (regular season).

It is a terrible thing that she won't go someplace big because she has the skill to go almost anywhere.

Coniglio you have no idea what you are talking about with her grades. She has already qualified and is a bright kid. I don't like it when people see other people from a distance and try to form opinions about them without even knowing them. She has a 3.2 GPA and already has her test scores and she can pretty much go where she wants to go, it's up to her.

Next time take the time to make sure you know the facts before you start putting out rumors about someone's grades.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coniglio you have no idea what you are talking about with her grades. She has already qualified and is a bright kid. I don't like it when people see other people from a distance and try to form opinions about them without even knowing them. She has a 3.2 GPA and already has her test scores and she can pretty much go where she wants to go, it's up to her.

Next time take the time to make sure you know the facts before you start putting out rumors about someone's grades.

Ditto on that chattown legend! Her grades are exactly as you have stated & she has already qualifed through the NCAA Clearinghouse. I think it's unfortunate that someone would see a need to put out false (negative)information about such a nice young lady and terrific athlete. I know this is a message board and people have the right to say what they want, but we need to be mindful of stating opinionated information in a factual way. These are young people we are discussing and I know of several college coaches that join in the discussions. Negative information could have a slight affect on their future.

Best of Luck to Williams & the Lady Rams against York. Fatigue had set in last night for Tyner, and McMinn had enough players come through when they needed it. Rest up and beat the York Dragons!!

Williams is a great girl on and off the court. We got to know her with AAU, and have respect for all her hard work and talent. Maybe we will see both Region 3 teams at the state next week in BORO.

Ditto on that chattown legend! Her grades are exactly as you have stated & she has already qualifed through the NCAA Clearinghouse. I think it's unfortunate that someone would see a need to put out false (negative)information about such a nice young lady and terrific athlete. I know this is a message board and people have the right to say what they want, but we need to be mindful of stating opinionated information in a factual way. These are young people we are discussing and I know of several college coaches that join in the discussions. Negative information could have a slight affect on their future.

Good post doc6. She has it all.

Katrich Williams continues her tear through the district & regional tournaments. Her point tallies are: 29, 34, 37 (district championship game), 34, and 42 last night. Her 42 point performance included a 3 pointer with a couple of seconds left that sent the game into overtime. She has to be considered one of the best clutch players in the State!

I've seen a lot of players in chatt. She is very good. I saw her play in that 42 point game against Chatt. Christian. That was one of the best performance that

I have seen in a girls game in a long time. She put everything on her shoulders and came through. I think she can play anywhere in the country. She is that good!!!!!