becera

aj1133

The truth is... you have helped make my point. Great comments, it appears that they too were saturated with the same negativity of the White House fan in the stands, and for that reason the thread was closed. Nice accomplishment. The girls I coach display great sportsmanship at all times and I have been commended for this by parents, opposing coaches, and referees...so in that respect your comment holds no validity. This is actually something I take great pride. The girls I coach show a great deal of respect for others and this is a true testament to their upbringing. Anger management is no problem of mine, in fact I laugh at situations such as the one in question and your comments more specifically because they are unfound and unjust. I look forward to more great battles with White House and knowing what I do now want to beat them more than ever.

Edited by aj1133

aj1133, WHAT STARTED OUT AS A MERE POST ABOUT FANS "TONING DOWN" THE HARRASSMENT OF A SINGLE PLAYER DURING A GAME HAS TURNED INTO A BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN YOU AND I. FOR MY PART IN THAT, I APOLOGIZE. I NEVER MEANT TO INSULT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. I WAS EXPRESSING MY CONCERN FOR THE PLAYER AND HER FAMILY DURING THAT PARTICULAR GAME. IT REALLY WASN'T THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I HATED THE UNEASINESS I SAW IN HER MOM. WE, MEANING THE GIRLS WH TEAM, HAVE YET TO PLAY ANY TEAM THAT EVERY GIRL DIDN'T DEMONSTRATE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. THE COACHES FOR EACH TEAM HAVE ALSO SHOWN GREAT CLASS AND HAVE LED BY EXAMPLE FOR THE GIRLS. I HAVE "MISSED THE MARK" IF I EVER IMPLIED THAT OUR FANS ARE PERFECT. THAT IS FAR FROM WHAT I WAS TRYING TO EXPRESS. IF YOU ARE A COACH, I ADMIRE THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION THAT IT TAKES TO LEAD A TEAM OF HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR INSULTING YOU - IT WAS WRONG OF ME. WITH THAT SAID, I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER FUN YEAR OF WATCHING ALL THE GIRLS EXCEL ON THE FLOOR AND WISH EVERYONE OF THEM LUCK!

Edited by becera