Shelbyville

Listenup

and ragland, rowland, johnson, gross, cooper, lil twilley

So shelbyville has to travel to Bradley Central now right? Can anyone tell me alittle about this team and what to see on Monday ?

Stop Stewart or Twilley and u win...that is as long as u dont have a huge weakness somewhere that they can exploit...don't worry about the others...stop one of those 2 u win.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

Stop Ramsey and Oden and anyone else from Siegel can step up. D Rope had an awesome region tournament and probably averaged around 15 points. Tyler Cutter has scored in the 20s before. All of Siegel's starters can hit double digits scoring.

I dont care what you say hold those two down or they have a bad game the others cant do enough to beat you

Yeah and you stop Ramsey and Oden and you beat Siegel.

Really WOW...You might want to inform Beech of that...Keith Ramsey didn't even play and Jimmy Oden was held to 10 points yet Siegel still won 67-62. Guess they missed that memo. Lucas Jones with 24 points and Tyler Cutter with 19. Or if you would like...district championship...Oden doesn't play, Ramsey scores 12 and Siegel wins by 15. Once again Tyler Cutter leading scorer with 16 and Darius Roper with 15

I dont care what you say hold those two down or they have a bad game the others cant do enough to beat you

Whatever you say man...how many times have you seen Siegel play this year? What about when we didn't have Keith at the beginning of the season? What about when Jimmy was out for the district tournament? We've had players step up plenty of times before, it's not just an Oden Ramsey show out there

Whatever you say man...how many times have you seen Siegel play this year? What about when we didn't have Keith at the beginning of the season? What about when Jimmy was out for the district tournament? We've had players step up plenty of times before, it's not just an Oden Ramsey show out there

Those player you mention are no different than Shelbyville role players they feed off the two best ones

Those player you mention are no different than Shelbyville role players they feed off the two best ones

really...so how many different leading scorers has shelbyville had this year?

Darius Roper

Lucas Jones

Tyler Cutter

Jimmy Oden

Keith Ramsey

5 players...5 different leading scorers...all can get the job done....How can you feed off of one of those players if they aren't even playing in the game? Tyler was the leading scorer when Keith was out and once when Jimmy was out.

really...so how many different leading scorers has shelbyville had this year?

Darius Roper

Lucas Jones

Tyler Cutter

Jimmy Oden

Keith Ramsey

5 players...5 different leading scorers...all can get the job done....How can you feed off of one of those players if they aren't even playing in the game? Tyler was the leading scorer when Keith was out and once when Jimmy was out.

because only two can legitimately from what I have seen create a shot for themselves. Not always about who the leading scorer is especially when defenses are gearing to stop your big guns and collapsing to leave others wide open. I give the other credit for knocking down shots in those situations

Edited by jrm2x

because only two can legitimately from what I have seen create a shot for themselves. Not always about who the leading scorer is especially when defenses are gearing to stop your big guns and leave others wide open. I give the other credit for knocking down shots in those situations

Okay so Lebanon was gearing up to shut Jimmy Oden down...WHEN HE WAS ON THE BENCH? If you would have seen the game u would have understood...Cutter was pulling up in transition for threes slashing and creating layups...he can get the job done. He can create. Also in the Beech game...Keith was out so they weren't gearing to stop him and Jimmy wasn't even going to play because he was sick and everyone in the building was WELL aware of that. He didn't even run the point...Cutter did. Jimmy just stood off to the side and did what he could without throwing up everywhere. So No Keith and Jimmy standing off to the side...yet they are gearing up to stop those 2? Odd strategy they must have had don't you think?