MBA 5- Hendersonville 0

vasilios

mba beat hendersonville 5=0 friday night, i had 3 goals, zach richardson (junior) and houstan oldham (freshman) were very good in the midfield, new player greg harbenson (junior) played outstanding in the back, nd goalie joseph alexander (recently commeted to harvard on a full ride) had an important shut out. To top things off hendersonville played with all their stars till the last 10 to 15 mins. If ur confused dont be mba played the best game maybe in their whole history of soccer, maybe because of their new co-coach giles cheevers.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mba beat hendersonville 5=0 friday night, i had 3 goals, zach richardson (junior) and houstan oldham (freshman) were very good in the midfield, new player greg harbenson (junior) played outstanding in the back, nd goalie joseph alexander (recently commeted to harvard on a full ride) had an important shut out. To top things off hendersonville played with all their stars till the last 10 to 15 mins. If ur confused dont be mba played the best game maybe in their whole history of soccer, maybe because of their new co-coach giles cheevers.

Good result, Greg Harbison is a very good player.

Varsity vs. JV..? or did Hendersonville choke that bad? or is MBA that good?

IT was varsity vs Varsity hendersonville had all their key players too, mba had the game of a lifetime like i said, idk maybe this is the start for more excellent performances by mba, we will just have to see, nd no hendersonville didnt choke, mba just wouldnt let them play their game

Varsity vs. JV..? or did Hendersonville choke that bad? or is MBA that good?

[/quot

I was at the game and i was very dissappointed with hendersonville. THey played like crap. nothing was going right the ref stunk but, MBA played very well and as a team and i can't say anything bad about that but still hendersonville didn't show up to play. Alexander played great and so did houston.

I have to say that result is shocking. I don't know much about MBA, but for a team like Hendersonville that went to the state final last year to played all of their good players against MBA and lost that bad,It's hard to understand the outcome of that game. MBA must be good then.

just a comment on the ref issue, yea they werent too good, but none of mbas goals came from ref mistakes nd maybe hendersonville could have had a pk but mba could have had atleast 1 pk too. the ref did give some dumb yellow cards though if thats what ur referring too

just a comment on the ref issue, yea they werent too good, but none of mbas goals came from ref mistakes nd maybe hendersonville could have had a pk but mba could have had atleast 1 pk too. the ref did give some dumb yellow cards though if thats what ur referring too

your right. MBA s goals didn't come from the refs. on two goals hendersonville stood and did nothing. on one alexander hit a beautiful shot upper 90. and the refs should have called one or two pk's and maybe one yellow.

your right. MBA s goals didn't come from the refs. on two goals hendersonville stood and did nothing. on one alexander hit a beautiful shot upper 90. and the refs should have called one or two pk's and maybe one yellow.

When the score is 5-0, refs aren't really a factor. Even if all the calls had gone Hendersonville's way, the score would have still been 5-2 or 5-3, if i'm reading into the game correctly.

Congrats MBA. Just make sure you dont get too cocky. Hendersonville has a history of bad scrimmages. Last year they lost to BGA 8-2, and one of the two was an own goal.

agreed ydet, I think Coach Plummer has a history of sand-bagging pre-season games.

Plummer is a great coach. He has been very succesful with both boys and girls teams at HHS. He has a very talented group with alot of underclassmen getting

minutes. I think that the srimmage says more about MBA than Hendersonville. Hendersonville will do very well, we all know this. I guess we all have discovered that MBA will do well also. Has MBA had any other scrimmages??