Rutledge Ball Next Year

Rutledgerocks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think, N..O. :D

Kiddo, you've slept this season obviously.

The Pioneers will have another winning season next year. It won't be impossible to replace Hudson and Reischling's skill and talent, but their super attitude and desire will be hard to replace. 19 wins with this team was a great accomplishment for Coach Combs and the rest of the staff. It wasn't looking too good in the summer according to them.

Rutledge[/url]rocks' post='825974829' date='Mar 5 2006 - 12:25 PM']

Yeah You been sleeping the pioneers have found an offense that worked for them this year and will work again next year. Just get over it the pioneers are going to be a team to look out for next year!

O shyte ! maybe i Thought this was about a different team... :P

Rutledge[/url]rocks' post='825974074' date='Mar 4 2006 - 10:47 PM']

What do you Think rutledge will be like next year with the loss of two good players. Will they have another winning season?

the loss of 2 good players is tough but even so we have some pretty good players still like skylor mcbee, lukas merril, that tall dude every 1 calls stick, and some other ppl

skylor is proubly gonna haft to lead the team because if he plays like he played this year hes gonna be awsome

and yes we will have another winning season i hope we have an undefeated season but thats like impossible but still

pioneers rock!

:thumb: Hmmm, you must be from one of those schools Rutledge beat this year. Could your team have been a victim of the Pioneers? Go ahead and cry, where did your team finish at the end of the tournaments, or did they even get there?

I completely agree with you agitator. That is very true. Rutledge will have a great team next year. They may be losing 2 good players, but they aren't losing the spirit of the game. They still have McBee, Horsley, "Stick", and Merrell for next season and Armstrong looks promising if he can stay healthy. Next season looks bright for the Pioneers. I guess I better tell my boys over here in Tazewell to look out next year.

spalinshornet,

Why do you always want to put Rutledge down? You obviously didn't pay attention this year. They won their first round Region game this year by defeating the #5 team in the state (Unicoi County), which advanced them to the Region semifinals. They lost that game to Pigeon Forge, but led late in the 4th quarter and trailed by only 3 with less than a minute. I dare say that their schedule was what allowed them to be successful late in the season. Rutledge played the following : 5A- Campbell, GA, 3A- Rhea County(W), Cherokee, Cocke County(2 w's), 2A- Anderson County(W)(advanced to Regionals), Seymour (2 W's)(advanced to regionals), South Greene (Split) (advanced to Sub-State), Pigeon Forge (4 L's)(advanced to Sub-state), A- Cosby (lost by 3 85-82)(ranked #1 in state in A and advanced to state tourney).

How would you like for them to upgrade? How did your Hornets fare this year? Did they win a game in the Region? Maybe they should upgrade. Waiting for you response. Should be interesting.

Edited by boxn1

I'm sure RHS will have another 16-19 win season. If RHS would upgrade their schedule maybe they could step up in the Region and win some games.

Rutledge's record was the other way around. It was 19-16. They had a great season and they have another one on the way. I agree with you boxn1. Rutledge played some good teams in some close games. They had a very good season for some people to think that they wouldn't go too far. Obviously, some people have slept this year when it comes to Rutledge. They need to wake up and pay attention. Watch out for those boys next year!

The Hornets have a lot of issues that need to be resolved.

Carter plays the likes of Alcoa, Austin-East, Fulton, Halls, Knox West, Morristown West. Do we need to compare District 3 to District 2?

Real competition.

Grainger County High has 1 quality win...Unicoi County.

My initial response should be another 16 to 19 win season instead of 16-19. Combs will continue to win the games and play the patsys. I guess it's more important to win regular season games.

How would you like for them to upgrade? How did your Hornets fare this year? Did they win a game in the Region? Maybe they should upgrade. Waiting for you response. Should be interesting.