9AAA

scout123

after hendersonville ( need i say more )were does the rest of the district teams think they will finish!!!!!!!!!gallatin,smyrna,mt juliet,lavergne,wilson central,beech

LaVergne is the sleeper here...with freddy adu...he's all that...if he would raise his head and pass

yea thats true sometimes...but he has learned since last season...LaVergne should be a decent team this year, our defense is pretty strong, and we should be able to finish up top, even tho we havent in the past two scrimmages...im not saying lavergne is going to take state this year or anything like that...just dont look down on us, and dont take us out of anything...

after hendersonville ( need i say more )were does the rest of the district teams think they will finish!!!!!!!!!gallatin,smyrna,mt juliet,lavergne,wilson central,beech

i say

1. hendersonville of coarse

2. Mt Juliet should be pretty good

3. Gallatin will be good but choke in district tourny again

4. lavergne should be better than last year. maybe a sleeper

5. smyrna new coach? will see

6. beech not very strong

7. Wilson Central getting better but not very skilled

How much did Mt. Juliet lose? seemed like they had alot of seniors last year.

i also thought mj lossed alot last year,if lavergne can stay healthy they could suprise a few teams they have some kids that play on the tnfc 90 team that are really good an a senior gk , smyrna looked ok against brentwood but never really had a chance to score,gallatin looks to have some speed but cant control the mid field has well as they would like,beech seems to have improved,not sure about wilson central,

what does smyrna look like this year....any players?? who's the new coach

saw them play brentwood last wk the best play they had was the hurry up off side trap,defence organzied but not that fast,mid field not very much size but ok foot skills, forward was fast not sure his playing experince,not sure on the coach but anything has to better than years past(he was to loud)!!!!!!!!!

saw them play brentwood last wk the best play they had was the hurry up off side trap,defence organzied but not that fast,mid field not very much size but ok foot skills, forward was fast not sure his playing experince,not sure on the coach but anything has to better than years past(he was to loud)!!!!!!!!!

who are the new coaches at smyrna & mt juliet.....what happened to the old ones??