3/9

southside vs savannah

liberty vs savannah

southside vs liberty

3/10

bolivar vs trinity

trinity vs chester co

bolivar vs chester co

OUCH.... What happend to Aville??? Did they beat Fayette the day before??

Nothin happened 2 A-ville, we played them in a good game and we won, I dont understand y that is so hard for ppl 2 see. Middleton has changed a lot this year and we are better, i would appreciate a little respect from ppl, we play hard and are very capable of winning games, by the way night 2 of the tourny Chester County beat us 8-2 i believe, we did beat CC last week but they had some prime hits that we couldnt match up. Good Luck 2 every1's team that reads this post.

Nothin happened 2 A-ville, we played them in a good game and we won, I dont understand y that is so hard for ppl 2 see. Middleton has changed a lot this year and we are better, i would appreciate a little respect from ppl, we play hard and are very capable of winning games, by the way night 2 of the tourny Chester County beat us 8-2 i believe, we did beat CC last week but they had some prime hits that we couldnt match up. Good Luck 2 every1's team that reads this post.

i saw the adamsville game and chester county. your pitcher was throwing smoke and the breaking ball was falling off the table. i also saw the game yesterday and ive never seen this kid pitch before. he walked 4 batters in the first inning. thats hard for any team to come back from. i have seen alot of improvement from you guys last year. good luck. what about other pitchers? have you got any more that are as good as the one that pitched against adamsville?

My bad man... I guess I could have gone more in-depth as to why I asked "what happend?"... There was no disrespect there at all. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

The reason I asked the question was because Adamsville played well from what I heard about the Jamboree. They played Lexington very well, but couldn't come up with the win, and they split with Hardin County. Both teams having high expectations this year.

I am not taking anything away from Middleton. When I played you guys last year you were a scrappy bunch. Yall played hard, Yall didn't quit, and Yall were not pushovers like the Middleton teams in the past. Middleton will have a good season. Best of luck to you all... ;)

Edited by A_Alexander2