Father Ryan... better than last year?

R.O.B.

We(Oak Ridge) played both Father Ryan and BGA last week and from what I saw BGA was clearly the more talented team. I thought both teams were very good, but we managed a 3-3 tie against the "Iron Curtain" and outplayed them in my mind. BGA has many very talented players from TNFC 88 and should be a force to reckon with...lost to them 4-2 or 3-2 something like that.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We(Oak Ridge) played both Father Ryan and BGA last week and from what I saw BGA was clearly the more talented team. I thought both teams were very good, but we managed a 3-3 tie against the "Iron Curtain" and outplayed them in my mind. BGA has many very talented players from TNFC 88 and should be a force to reckon with...lost to them 4-2 or 3-2 something like that.

4-2. It was 3-1 when JV started coming in.

It really seems like ROB will be the kind of guy who will claim he was trying when he wins, and will deny any effort at all after a loss. In my opinion he needs to stop talking about the upcoming season altogether.

Out played them? You guys were lucky that game wasnt worse, 2 goals scored on most of their 2nd team, and your goal against the first team, well you got that one because the goalie punted it off a guys head and Oak Ridge had an empty net, it was a very physical game, but Oak Ridge should not have won. As for the Brentwood game, Brentwood can have all the shots they want, but they didnt put half of the 28 stated earlier on net, Same thing happened last year in the Ryan-Hendersonville game, Hendersonville out shot Ryan by probably 15 shots, but they couldnt put them on frame, Ryan probably had 5-10 shots, and got the 1 they needed.

Guest your biggest fan

I think Father Ryan is EVEN better this year than last! We tied a Brentwood team that is suppose to be better than their state championship team last year... we should have won that game 3-0... we shut down Lowder with ease and had many scoring oppurtunities but we'll get that down as the season progresses. Maybe we could have a little competition from MBA.. seeing as how they beat Hendersonville 5-0 but still they are too young and not skilled enough to get passed the Father Ryan "Iron Curtain" defense! BGA is all hype AGAIN this year... same team as last year... they lost one senior and their doing the same old thing as last year... they can't score and their very SOFT travel players! They tied a TERRIBLE ravenwood team whose goalie is garbage! Pope John Paul what can i say? never been good at soccer... never will be! lost to centennial 2-0 and chs is worse this year then in past year. BA... stick to basketball and recruiting. Region should be a breeze for FRHS and State will get a little harder with CBHS and MUS but nothing FRHS can't handle if we bring our B GAME!

i really dont know how else to put this but you are clearly on drugs

I think Father Ryan is EVEN better this year than last! We tied a Brentwood team that is suppose to be better than their state championship team last year... we should have won that game 3-0... we shut down Lowder with ease and had many scoring oppurtunities but we'll get that down as the season progresses. Maybe we could have a little competition from MBA.. seeing as how they beat Hendersonville 5-0 but still they are too young and not skilled enough to get passed the Father Ryan "Iron Curtain" defense! BGA is all hype AGAIN this year... same team as last year... they lost one senior and their doing the same old thing as last year... they can't score and their very SOFT travel players! They tied a TERRIBLE ravenwood team whose goalie is garbage! Pope John Paul what can i say? never been good at soccer... never will be! lost to centennial 2-0 and chs is worse this year then in past year. BA... stick to basketball and recruiting. Region should be a breeze for FRHS and State will get a little harder with CBHS and MUS but nothing FRHS can't handle if we bring our B GAME!

WOW! You really ween't trying to make any friends with that post were you? Do you also realize that you just based all of your info on scrimmages thst mean absolutely nothing?! Good luck to Father Ryan and you, i believe there is now offically a target placed squarely on your back that every team will be aiming for :lol:

You guys are just JEALOUS! Why don't we get any credit? We tied Brentwood and won state. You guys are trying to bash me saying that everything I say is garbage. Well, we'll see what happens when my team takes on yours!!!! Each and everyone of you shall be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah, the "IRON CURTAIN" is for real. See you guys on gameday.

Edited by R.O.B.

Guest your biggest fan

You guys are just JEALOUS! Why don't we get any credit? We tied Brentwood and won state. You guys are trying to bash me saying that everything I say is gargage. Well, we'll see what happens when my team takes on yours!!!! Each and everyone of you shall be pleasantly surprised. Oh yeah, the "IRON CURTAIN" is for real. See you guys on gameday.

I am thoroughly jealous that i cannot make idiotic posts. i really wish i was that good at being ignorant. iron curtain haha :thumb: ... gets me everytime i read it