HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

Refering to the last two Idiot posters. Just like clockwork. If you could just read at the High School level it would help me explain what the deal is, but I'll try anyway.

As it always happens, someone starts a thread about DB. Then just like clockwork, some Idiot starts posting negative things about our program, then another, then another and so on. Then some DB fans start throwing it back in their faces and we are all of the sudden classless, arrogent, condescending. You actually think you can come on our thread and down our team and we are not allowed to shove back. If you don't want me to down your team don't down DB, ITS THAT SIMPLE. If you don't want to see DB fans brag on their team, then stay off the DB threads. There are about 20 threads (or more) right now on coacht where other schools are braging on their teams more than any DB thread. But you wouldn't know because you are consumed by DB.

Anyone with a open mind ("DB Haters" not included of cource) can go back and read the threads for yourself. I am right.

Here is a simple cure for you. STAY OFF THE DB THREADS!

Okay, wacko. You seem to have all the answers. Good luck in sub-state....chuckle

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaCo,

I will give VolmanScott credit. He has changed his tune as of late and has had some good post. We had some good heated arguments in the past, but Volmann is a pretty good guy. He has actually stood up for DB lately and is a coach Morgan fan.

Your kinda' right bud, volman has mellowed a bit. But you know me, as long as he keeps taking shots at me I'll keep shootin' back. :thumb:

But then if you read his post carefully, you'll detect that he is a bit covert in what he says. Almost like he wants to be nice but his inner self want permit it.

Your right, I do have the answers when it comes to this subject. :unsure:

Good luck crossing the road.....chuckle

Do you think you're God's gift to the world? You've got to be a student, way too immature to be an adult. You're an embarassment to yourself, coacht, and most importantly, Dobyns-Bennett High School.....can't wait to hear your next snappy, "I'm better than everyone else" comeback......Grow up.

Edited by bigtimeglove

OH MY GOSH. Do you think you're God's gift to the Earth? You've got to be a student, way too immature to be an adult. You're an embarassment to yourself, coacht, and most importantly, Dobyns-Bennett High School.....can't wait to hear your next snappy, "I'm better than everyone else" comeback......Grow up.

Looks like I struck a "bigtimenerve" :unsure:

Hey bigtime, If you think I wrong, PROVE IT!

Don't just whine about it. :D

Looks like I struck a "bigtimenerve" :D

Hey bigtime, If you think I wrong, PROVE IT!

Don't just whine about it. :unsure:

All right, there, wacko. Pretty bad when D-B byist fans are telling you to shut up. I said your attitude was wrong(high school level reading). But there's no use in trying to convince the unconvincable. Take your cartoonish smilies and direct them elsewhere. You get the last word since I know you've got to have it.....kudos, you're awesome. verbal irony.

All right, there, wacko. Pretty bad when D-B byist fans are telling you to shut up. I said your attitude was wrong(high school level reading). But there's no use in trying to convince the unconvincable. Take your cartoonish smilies and direct them elsewhere. You get the last word since I know you've got to have it.....kudos, you're awesome. verbal irony.

I missed that DB byist fan telling me to shut up. I think your seeing thing that arn't there. I didn't see in your last post where you proved me wrong. Just another childish swipe from another DB Hater. You get nowhere.

Have a nice day, and don't play in the street.

:lol: Just for you bigtime

I missed that DB byist fan telling me to shut up. I think your seeing thing that arn't there. I didn't see in your last post where you proved me wrong. Just another childish swipe from another DB Hater. You get nowhere.

Have a nice day, and don't play in the street.

:lol: Just for you bigtime

Haha. You win(if that helps your inflated, on the verge of bursting ego any) Anyway, back to adult conversation.... D-B has balanced talent yet again this year and a lot of good kids. Hope they reach their goals this year. I know they've got the sticks. Can someone tell me who the ace hurler is and a little about him?

I don't think DB will have any STAND out pitchers this year. I think they have a couple of good quality pitchers that know their job and can get it done when its on the line. The top 3 that i'm talking about it is Brad Mayes, Tyler Joyce, and Bo Burton. Bo can hurl it in there the hardest, probably tops off at 86-87. Tyler Joyce stays around 80-84 and has a good curve and his best pitch is a Slider. Brad mayes is a Good lefty with excellent control and great offspeed.

Should be a good game tom. at DB 5:00, they will host Central. I'll try and keep posted if it is rained out.

Maybe we'll this game will clear up any heated aurgument about the previous posts about Central being a contender???

Edited by BwAnG

WaCo,

I will give VolmanScott credit. He has changed his tune as of late and has had some good post. We had some good heated arguments in the past, but Volmann is a pretty good guy. He has actually stood up for DB lately and is a coach Morgan fan.

Thanks Bud and yes, I am a Morgan fan. Sure would love to have had him coaching my Rebs this year! :unsure:

Your kinda' right bud, volman has mellowed a bit. But you know me, as long as he keeps taking shots at me I'll keep shootin' back. :D

But then if you read his post carefully, you'll detect that he is a bit covert in what he says. Almost like he wants to be nice but his inner self want permit it.

Taking up freelance psychology now Waco? Put me down for 4:00pm Friday afternoon, I have some real inner demons I need to get worked out of my system. :unsure: