HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some on the internet and Science Hill exploded in one inning 3rd or 4th I think). After that monster inning, DB was down by about 8 runs. DB had a 1 - 0 lead and Science Hill just turned it on. There were some miscues tonight and it seemed like Science Hill wanted this one bad. The announcers said "one more run for the hilltoppers and the mercy rule will end the game". So, DB would have been doing good if they were able to close that large gap. Somebody get us a final score

Edited by bud

11-1 FINAL AFTER 6. Joyce pitched ok but his defense let him down in the 3rd which turned the game to SH after they scored 7. Joyce should have been out of the inning with no runs scored, but....... tough luck. DB seemed to get down after that inning and didn't push the envelope again. Great match up, but DB looks stronger. Everyone has an off game, but SH is no 'slouch' either and are a more disciplined team.

Good luck.......

Edited by GLee

I would like to be the 1st to congratulate the TRIBE on another CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!! The Indians clinched at least a share of 1st place with a win tonight against Daniel Boone, despite committing 5 errors, I believe. And with a game this week against Volunteer I think it's pretty safe to say DB will go on to win the outright Conference Championship!! Congratulations boys!!

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

Edited by TribeAllDaWay

i think DB ended up winning 18-1 or 18-2. Great job defensively as they have been struggling in the past outings as Bo Burton went the distance. Also 3 homeruns were hit breaking the team total season record which was 38 and is now 39 and counting. Jordan Adams,CJ Stabler, and Aaron Marsh (which was the person to break it) was the ones who took it deep.