os vs wartburg

crazyeyes69

3-0 going into the bottom of the 5th. Wartburg left the bases loaded twice. With all the inexpereince i think Oz was a lil intimidated after they got shut down in 3 straight innings. If wartburg could just put the bat on the ball They coulda made a real game outta it.

Os left the bases loaded in the first inning, and left people on the bases all night long. I don't call getting shut down 3 straight innings when we batted around in the first inning.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

os was never intimidated by wartburg they just did not swing the bats good until the 5th. if os would have done it the entire game it would have been over long before the 5th

Oliver Springs did look kind of scared after being shut out in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th innings. If Central would have been connecting better and had had a little bit more practice under their belts, then i think it could have been much closer. It is early in the year and by the end of the game their stamina was running low. Come tournament time they will open some people's eyes.

os was never intimidated by wartburg they just did not swing the bats good until the 5th. if os would have done it the entire game it would have been over long before the 5th

To be honest, O.S. was swinging the bats good at the beginning. Wartburg made some good plays in the field and that stunned them a little. I think O.S. came in thinking they had it won before "Play Ball!" Either way both teams played a good game and the best team came out on top this time.

Oliver Springs did look kind of scared after being shut out in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th innings. If Central would have been connecting better and had had a little bit more practice under their belts, then i think it could have been much closer. It is early in the year and by the end of the game their stamina was running low. Come tournament time they will open some people's eyes.

os never was scared by wartburg. they just played down to wartburgs level. os should have won the game by 20 runs. os will not get scared of anyone in the district or region

To be honest, O.S. was swinging the bats good at the beginning. Wartburg made some good plays in the field and that stunned them a little. I think O.S. came in thinking they had it won before "Play Ball!" Either way both teams played a good game and the best team came out on top this time.

you idiot... while OS has charles mitchell with them, they would never be scared of ANYONE!

who pitched for OS? and who pitched for Wartburg?

I do not know the name of the pitcher for OS but the pitchers for Wartburg were Phillip Daugherty and Quenton Woody. Both guys are Freshmen and they both did a good job. Keep up the hard work boys!

Leach pitched for OZ and anyone who thinks that Wartburg has no talent and didn't deserve to be in it ask anyone who played in the game. Wartburg came in and was not intimadated by a very good Oz team. Oz had 9 hits, and Wartburg made around 4 to 5 errors. Oz is a great team but to diss Wartburg for their outting in uncalled for and unnecessary because they kept it close. Oz just couldn't get their bats going, you can say they wasn't hittin but When a kid is pitchin and gettin ground ball after ground ball and pop after pop the kid is doing something right. Wartburg will be able to contend but Oz is very talented and still in my opion the best team in the region.

os never was scared by wartburg. they just played down to wartburgs level. os should have won the game by 20 runs. os will not get scared of anyone in the district or region

they better get a little nervous when rockwood rolls into the region cause they will be ready by then with the young kids they got to just barely get beat o.s seniors so next two years rockwood wont be touched in the district or region and porbably this year too