WOW another impressive game..OS vs Wartburg

hyunbass

The Bobcats defeated Wartburg 10-0 in five innings today.pic104.jpg

Charles the godly mitchelle did it again......... he was fired up and very agressive about the game. He's been saving his energy for this game all week. He was the best player of the day (according to baseball critics). wow.. i just can't believe his plays!!! all those balls he caught.. never missed any!!!!!! i serious think that charles dont even have to Try to be good. he IS good! Charles mitchell, #33, OSHS' Best player! keep up the godly plays of yours!

The Bobcats defeated Wartburg 10-0 in five innings today.

Charles the godly mitchelle did it again......... he was fired up and very agressive about the game. He's been saving his energy for this game all week. He was the best player of the day (according to baseball critics). wow.. i just can't believe his plays!!! all those balls he caught.. never missed any!!!!!! i serious think that charles dont even have to Try to be good. he IS good! Charles mitchell, #33, OSHS' Best player! keep up the godly plays of yours!

Hyun stop the stupid crap and don't put pictures of me on here either, especially that one. There is a village in korea thats missing its idiot.

Edited by oshsbaseball33

The Bobcats defeated Wartburg 10-0 in five innings today.pic104.jpg

Charles Mitchell is a good baseball player. He is not godly nor is he Babe Ruth. I seriously doubt he doesn't try out there either. I don't know if you realize this, but you make yourself and Charles Mitchell sound extremely ignorant and self-centered. I know this is not Charles Mitchell but if you love him as much as it sounds like, you will stop embarrassing yourselves.

I'm not taking anything away from Charles Mitchell at all, but I would not say he was the best player of last night's game. The whole team contributed equally and they played well together. In my opinion, no one really stuck out. It was a good team effort and a good win.

shut up... just shut up.. ur just jealous that you cant be like charles mitchell.. you jkust envy him... like everyone else.. you are an idiot. wartburg stinks @ss

The best thing to do is just ignore the post by hyunbass, I don't know what his motive is, but, by reading his posts, he's just some kid trying to annoy anyone who will respond to his post. With that said, don't reply to his post, and maybe he'll go away.

Edited by catback