Siegel

whats_tha_deal

I would like to tell the five seniors; Rod, Jimmy, Darius, Luke and Keith that you all are off hte hook. Seeing you guys play 38 games and win 32 of them has been great. Even though you did not win you have gained my respect, FOR LIFE!!!

Jimmy what can I say? Noone can drive inside and score like you. You have a unique playing ability and I hope to see your name on somebody's college B-ball list.

Big Luke. Has anyone ever told you that you were tall? You dunked on some people and swatted on others you've made B-ball very interesting and entertaing this year.

Rod you're a trip. Had me rollin off your jokes. But seriously you are an alright guy (ha ha). "Get tha f--- back dude!!"

Keith, you had some OFF DA HOOK DUNKS. You were out some games, but when you came back you came back with some class up here in the BORO. You help put Siegel on the map and demonstrated some excellent post plays that will be remembered. "Heck Yeah!!!"

Darius, the best 3-point shooter in all of Middle Tennessee. Your defense and offense are the best and some more stuff. You've helped the team with your threes and unique lay-ups.

Coach Harris and Coach Dotson appreciate everything you guys have done

Guest dare_2_dream
Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825993008' date='Mar 17 2006 - 11:20 PM']

Thank you wingman, even though u hate us and ur front doesnt fool me i appreciate you trying to be kind to us.

he did give it a nice try