Coalfield and Wartburg?

bob367

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa. I'd say who scores more runs. Should be good but Wartburg will have to play better Defense. After coming off there first win they now have a lil confidence. I think Wartburg holds the upper hand because they play Oakdale and Coalfield plays Oz Tuesday. Should be a good one I can't wait.

who all does wartburg play this week?

I think Wartburg will come out on top in this one. Coalfield doesn't seem to have any respect for them, at least not the way people are talking on here. I will difinitely be at this game. Wartburg got a win over Scott High, and even though they aren't the best team in the state, it got Wartburg over that hump. If and when Wartburg starts playing better defense and hitting a little, then they will be someone to contend with. It is early in the year so look for them to make some very positive progress.

Edited by shortstop

@ SHort Hey buddy All the people that post on this site aint on the baseball team so you need to stop asuming mostly it is friends of them that post coalfield has there mind set on Oz but dont think that they wont be prepared for wartburg it is a big county rival Coalfield Is Always ready for these types of Games.

My opinion if Coalfield Pitches Brown Or Meredith Then wartburg wont stand a chance but if coalfield tryes to rest some pitchers then it will be a close game i have a feeling that coalfield is about to become a solid team and go farther than alot of people think they will.