Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

Gibbs played Pigeon Forge on Monday night and won 9 to 4, We also played Halls Tue night and won 10 to 8. Halls went through 3pitchers. Gibbs started with Burchell through 3 1/3 innings and Harp came in and closed with only 2 hits and 1 run in 3 2/3 innings. Right now Gibbs is looking good. We play Carter next week and Seymour the next. :lol: It looks like there are 4 strong teams in our district this year, Gibbs, Carter, Alcoa,& Seymour, it could come down to any of these teams this year. We all know when you get in to dist toun, you never know what the out come is going to be, you just have to keep on playing with everything you have and never give up.

Sorry , change in score on Pigeon Forge was 10 to 2 .

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carter swept the alcoa tornados games won monday night 4-3 and on tues night 10-8 myers struggled on the mound giving up 6 hits 5 earned

carter fought hard to come back and win

carter plays AE tonight any predictions..

any comments on the gibbs halls came last night....

any predictions?? i dont no thats a tuff 1??

well if bounds didnt have good stuff then y was he the winning pitcher and y didnt graham myers the alcoa ace not go out and finish the game a real pitcher would have went out and finished the game and would have wanted the ball in his hands so his team could win....

seymour- 5-1, alcoa- 2-4, gibbs-4-1 / 5-1 ?, carter-2-2, fulton-2-3 / 2-4?,

ae-0-4

There was a game aginst Fulton and Gibbs where if played Gibbs won but I think it may have been postponed bc of rain. Thats why there was ? marks. Not 100% sure about it though so tell me if im wrong. So the standings should be ..

1. Seymour

2. Gibbs (Tied with Seymour if they won the 1st game with Fulton)

3. Carter

4. Fulton (Tied with Alcoa if they lost to 1st game with Gibbs)

5. Alcoa

6. Austin-East

.... There is still a 2 game series between Gibbs and Seymour coming up.

If anyone can please clear up why the game between fulton and gibbs isnt in News Sentinal then I will be able to make these standings much clearer.

Edited by dirtyd2

seymour- 5-1, alcoa- 2-4, gibbs-4-1 / 5-1 ?, carter-2-2, fulton-2-3 / 2-4?,

ae-0-4

There was a game aginst Fulton and Gibbs where if played Gibbs won but I think it may have been postponed bc of rain. Thats why there was ? marks. Not 100% sure about it though so tell me if im wrong. So the standings should be ..

1. Seymour

2. Gibbs (Tied with Seymour if they won the 1st game with Fulton)

3. Carter

4. Fulton (Tied with Alcoa if they lost to 1st game with Gibbs)

5. Alcoa

6. Austin-East

.... There is still a 2 game series between Gibbs and Seymour coming up.

If anyone can please clear up why the game between fulton and gibbs isnt in News Sentinal then I will be able to make these standings much clearer.

the first game between gibbs and fulton was rained out. they have yet to make it up.

how did we not give the game to you? we made 8 errors, and you had 7 UNEARNED runs, im pretty sure thats giving the game away. bounds doesnt have good stuff, thats 2 games in a row that we have ripped him, he started a game against us last year. i hope we do play yall again in the tournament so after the game we can wave bye to you and say "hope you have a good summer"

Anyone that holds rutledge to a shutout, throws a 1-hitter and strikes out 14 has some OK stuff.