Penalties

i dont know anything about the game, but when i was lookin on statsdepot about the houstian vs. dublin coffman (OH) game, houstain apparently spent 16 minutes and 30 seconds in the penalty box. does this seem insane to anybody else, especially when representing TN lacrosse to another state? does anybody know what the game was like?

heres the website if you want to see it

That's crazy. Who won that game?

the refs this year dont seem to be calling the games evenly... the mus cbhs game was terribly officiated and was not called evenly. there were terrible calls both ways in that game. it also seems that whenever someone gets a clean hit that puts the man on the ground, penalty flags fly. r the refs jsut trying to keep games under control by making bad calls?

the refs are tryin to keep it safe this year it seems like i gave two good body checks and knocked the man down but the recieved a penalty for hitting to high but then again im only 5'4 so watch out if your going for a big lay out body check because the refs will probably call it

anyone know the score of the houston dublin coffman game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• plus it removes the pressure around winning.
    • You are correct.   The teacher's pay scale is virtually the same in Knox County, now, as it is at Oak Ridge.   The coaching supplements are still higher at Oak Ridge, from what I was told, but not a huge difference.   Plus, Rusty is going from a position coach to an OC position, which is what he was at South Doyle and where his comfort zone is.  And from a special education teaching slot to a PE teaching slot.  There is a lot of positivity in that move without even considering the coaching aspect.   Anybody who sees something negative here is just looking for negativity to begin with.  But some live in that world.   Really good hire for Brent.  He now has two experienced and quality coordinators and can concentrate on being a head football coach.  
    • He was pretty darn good for a freshman, but he will have a hard time seeing the field at Oakland for a good while, I’m afraid.
    • Dang I feel bad for the kid. I’m sure he loves his dad and wants to do anything for his dad but I don’t think he realizes his dad isn’t doing the best for his football career if he keeps jumping schools.
    • I’m not taking shots at the kid, but “athlete” is not something I would use to describe him. He was a long, lengthy, defensive back