From MTSCA

cobracoach

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the people who made our MTSCA tournament a success! Thank you to Oakland, Siegel, Riverdale, MTCS, and Blackman for hosting games at there school. The city of Murfreesboro was a great help, Baptist Hospital for having us a trainer at the games and the parks recreation for getting the fields in great shape. Coach Phil Burkhart and Donna Dunlap thanks for the many hours that you all put in to keep things running smoothly.

We are still waiting on some schools that haven’t paid and money from the concessions stands and the tee shirt man to see how we did but feel we will be able to give scholarships again this year as well as to purchase new uniforms for our All-Stars who will be representing us in the Tenn-Ky All-Star game.

Thanks gain for everyone and especially to all of the schools who participated in our tournament!

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of the people who made our MTSCA tournament a success! Thank you to Oakland, Siegel, Riverdale, MTCS, and Blackman for hosting games at there school. The city of Murfreesboro was a great help, Baptist Hospital for having us a trainer at the games and the parks recreation for getting the fields in great shape. Coach Phil Burkhart and Donna Dunlap thanks for the many hours that you all put in to keep things running smoothly.

We are still waiting on some schools that haven’t paid and money from the concessions stands and the tee shirt man to see how we did but feel we will be able to give scholarships again this year as well as to purchase new uniforms for our All-Stars who will be representing us in the Tenn-Ky All-Star game.

Thanks gain for everyone and especially to all of the schools who participated in our tournament!

hey cobracoach,

i need to try and find out if something was turned in to the lost and found this weekend at mcknight or starplex. who can i contact? this is very important!

thanks