Rossview vs. Clarksville

soccer_star06

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks you too. ill be sweeping if your at the game tonight

I will not be there, will be at another match but I do think Rossview will be a strong team I still think Clarksville will take the district and I stated in a post on another thread a while back that I think Clarksville is a sleeper and by the end of the year will play in the state tournament. Good luck, I've seen Rossview scrimmage they are a strong team and I have seen Clarksville, Clarksville is the strongest from that area so far from just my view but that doesn't mean anything until the end.

I will not be there, will be at another match but I do think Rossview will be a strong team I still think Clarksville will take the district and I stated in a post on another thread a while back that I think Clarksville is a sleeper and by the end of the year will play in the state tournament. Good luck, I've seen Rossview scrimmage they are a strong team and I have seen Clarksville, Clarksville is the strongest from that area so far from just my view but that doesn't mean anything until the end.

nice prediction. rossview did win 3-0. it was 0-0 till about the last ten minutes and 2 of our seniors got yellow cards and then i got one for not standing far enough away from the ball and no one asked for 10 yards and the ref didnt step anything off and we fell apart after that. they are skilled as a team but i wasnt that impressed. clarksville will definately take the district