Best 2A Quarterbacks

bigreid

Tico is a good athlete and if his grades are right will certainly play college ball somewhere if he wants to. The only problem is he isn't a Quarterback, He can go on the play DB or WR in college and will probly do pretty well at it. Any comparison between him and Mike Vick should begin and end with the fact that they wear and same # and possibly that they are lefty.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Richland shut him down but a whole lot of stuff happened at school that day that nobody really knows about. We had 2 of our linemen get in a fight and get suspended from the game that night, big emotional down fall for the whole team. After that it just all went downhill, nobody's mind was right for that game. And yes he is BEING RECRUITED not just letters. He just got back from a combine at Tennessee yesterday. From what i remember is Tico single handely beat almost ever team we played. Marshall just sent him a letter the other day that said he was in the 100 of 10000 guys that they were recruiting, sounds pretty good if you ask me so don't be bashing my boy, cause he is a true athelete and he is going somewhere.

Hey nobody's dissin your boy...but you need a reality check....Tico's an athlete no doubt and will get offers...but not from top tier Div 1 schools...he may go Div II or go mid-to low majors even if he has the grades...but my guess would be he will go NAIA where he would do very well and could be a star as a QB. But I just don't see him as a QB if he went any higher than that. There are players that are absolutely the greatest players in high school, but that doesn't translate to being a major college signee....I can think of three just this year that all "single handedly won games for their teams", one is a QB that is the number 2 TN leading passer of all time and Mr. Football winner, one is the number 6 TN leading rusher of all time and the other is a 2 time finalist and 1 time winner of Mr. Football....2 are probably going Div II (or NAIA) and one will probably be a baseball player cause the offers just weren't there. Tico is an athlete but you can't compare him to kids like Lindsey, Patrick Willis, Patrick Turner, or Chris Donald....you just can't.

Ok, ok, ok. I understand what all of yall are saying, but have you just ever seen a QB put up numbers like he did this year in a region that we wasn't even supposed to go to the playoffs in. He single handedly beat Goodpasture by his self. And i would say that he might not be a D-1 QB but he is definately a D-1 CB...this weekend at the UT's combine they had him working more at DB than at QB which could be a sign of his future but nobody i mean nobody can take away his talent as a QB, last year he would run over linemen and linebackers that outweighed him by 50-75 pounds. He is very strong and just has the heart to keep going. Nothing is going to stop him from fulfilling his dream and going on to the next level and playing for a good team not a mid-major. And to answer all of your question bout grades, he has around a 2.5-3.0 so grades isn't the issue, it is his senior year, what #'s he can put up this year, and how far can he carry East threw the year and on into the playoffs. And yes Richland did shut him down, they controlled the line of scrimmage the whole game so can't take nothing away from him. Everybody just quit taking the credit away from Andrews because he is an outstanding athelete and even though i won't be moving on to the next level in football, i look forward to stopping opposing offences so i can get him back on the field to put points on the board!

Ok, ok, ok. I understand what all of yall are saying, but have you just ever seen a QB put up numbers like he did this year in a region that we wasn't even supposed to go to the playoffs in. He single handedly beat Goodpasture by his self. And i would say that he might not be a D-1 QB but he is definately a D-1 CB...this weekend at the UT's combine they had him working more at DB than at QB which could be a sign of his future but nobody i mean nobody can take away his talent as a QB, last year he would run over linemen and linebackers that outweighed him by 50-75 pounds. He is very strong and just has the heart to keep going. Nothing is going to stop him from fulfilling his dream and going on to the next level and playing for a good team not a mid-major. And to answer all of your question bout grades, he has around a 2.5-3.0 so grades isn't the issue, it is his senior year, what #'s he can put up this year, and how far can he carry East threw the year and on into the playoffs. And yes Richland did shut him down, they controlled the line of scrimmage the whole game so can't take nothing away from him. Everybody just quit taking the credit away from Andrews because he is an outstanding athelete and even though i won't be moving on to the next level in football, i look forward to stopping opposing offences so i can get him back on the field to put points on the board!

Ut had nothing to do with thatc ombinme besides the factor that it was at their school.The coaches couldnt watch the combine nor tell a player to work a certain position.He chose himself

• 2 weeks later...