MBA vs. Blackman

ETSU_BucSoccerFan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman will get drilled.

You are off your rocker? Blackman will not get drilled. You obviously don't know much about middle tn soccer and where Blackman has been the past three years. It will be a close game I think, I know the players on both teams and they are pretty even. I think Blackman whens if they can get a score early. No way Blackman gets drilled unless they have a bad, a really bad game

You are off your rocker? Blackman will not get drilled. You obviously don't know much about middle tn soccer and where Blackman has been the past three years. It will be a close game I think, I know the players on both teams and they are pretty even. I think Blackman whens if they can get a score early. No way Blackman gets drilled unless they have a bad, a really bad game

its not were you have been the last 3 years that going to get the ball in the back of the net,for billy brown keep playing on your jv team an maybe one day you can see a real forward,zander will score at least 2 goals to blackmans 1

After reading this I think its reasonable to say that...Blackman will get drilled. 3-0 to MBA.

who is this nd how come u dont have faith in ur team? nd seriously guys just wait till the game finishes cause these comments r cracking me up

The thumbs up was meant as sarcasm, "like okay what ever you say dude" If you look at me previous quotes, it has been that Blackman will win a close one. I have all the faith in the world in BHS Soccer. By the way, you will never guess who I am. Take care Alexander and good luck Thursday and Saturday, especially Thrusday.

The game should be good, but MBA has other games they should be focusing on. They have a big region game tomorrow, and they better not be thinking of Blackman.

Very insightful. d2middle tournament matchups will make/break some teams. The game on thursday is much much bigger for MBA