Knox West vs. Bearden

rblsoccer90

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Bearden pretty much won this game i'd say possession was about even but possession on the other team's half belongs to Bearden. Of course West did have times of beautiful soccer and they had one play that tore up Bearden's defense leaving it with a wide open guy in the box verse the keeper and Brian got the best of that deal (probly lucky, HA) but anyway Bearden was withou Rico and others like Hinkle stepped it up a whole lot and played very well so did Ryan, Cesar, Tom, and Phillip Andrae. Even saw some passing going on in the back, becoming more patient, it was nice, maybe now they can move on.

do west and maryville play? if so when? or if it happened already what was the oucome?

no Bearden pretty much won this game i'd say possession was about even but possession on the other team's half belongs to Bearden. Of course West did have times of beautiful soccer and they had one play that tore up Bearden's defense leaving it with a wide open guy in the box verse the keeper and Brian got the best of that deal (probly lucky, HA) but anyway Bearden was withou Rico and others like Hinkle stepped it up a whole lot and played very well so did Ryan, Cesar, Tom, and Phillip Andrae. Even saw some passing going on in the back, becoming more patient, it was nice, maybe now they can move on.

do west and maryville play? if so when? or if it happened already what was the oucome?

I dont think these two teams have played each other yet. :lol: