CAK vs Kingston

TheBigPenquin

Does anyone know where they play their games now? I know in the past they have sometimes played somewhere besides the highschool.

Is it not at the high school? The only place I know they play besides the high school is on a field down by the river (The name escapes me right now), and it is not very good.

Does anyone know where they play their games now? I know in the past they have sometimes played somewhere besides the highschool.

I don't know why they would play anywhere but the high school; I think that's just hearsay.

But the CAK game tonight will be at the football stadium behind the high school...

(P.S. the other field by the river is Southwest Point, it's where the track is. The boys don't play there but the girls do in the fall since the football team needs their field then...)

Edited by shootorswim11

P.S. the other field by the river is Southwest Point, it's where the track is. The boys don't play there but the girls do in the fall since the football team needs their field then...)

Yea I couldn't remember thank you. I know they've played some boys games there over the past few years and that's the only other field I know of.

CAk 4 Kingston 1. Good game, but CAK got up on them quick and they werent able to recover. I have seen Kingston play better, but tonight was not the night. Wasn't the same as when I saw them play LC. Good luck to both for the rest of the season.