Oneida - Kingston

the one

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is tonight in Kingston and the team that wins has a chance to keep pace with the Big Two(CAK and Catholic). Well at least solidify themselves as legitimate contenders, although Kingston suffered a "slip" against Loudon. I wonder if Oneida can continue to get by with their numbers (13 players)? They aren't loaded by any stretch of the imagination, but manage to stick around for long periods of time.

Oneida - 2

Kingston - 1

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

:thumb: Well you beat me to the topic dude! :thumb: You must be curious to find out what East Tennessee thinks of the Lucky 13. What the guys are accomplishing up to this point should be considered incredible. I mean they have fours guys that could have helped tremendously this season who didn't even suit up!(LB, JH, JS,PoohH) I think Oneida will win if they can continue to find ways to put points on the board. The defense is starting to gel. One thing is for certain, they still can't weather any key injuries!

:thumb: Well you beat me to the topic dude! :thumb: You must be curious to find out what East Tennessee thinks of the Lucky 13. What the guys are accomplishing up to this point should be considered incredible. I mean they have fours guys that could have helped tremendously this season who didn't even suit up!(LB, JH, JS,PoohH) I think Oneida will win if they can continue to find ways to put points on the board. The defense is starting to gel. One thing is for certain, they still can't weather any key injuries!

I merged the two together... hope you don't mind.

What happened to the players?

Has Oneida played Loudon yet?

Edited by BigGExpress

Well, we just had some kids that found other interests to be honest. Our starting goalie from last year decided to play baseball. The kid affectionally referred to as LB has decided to embark in a motocross career.(and he is very good both in moto and soccer) The two others I mentioned would have easily competed for starting positions, but just decided not to play. I guess they are pursueing other adventures. The kids that are on the team have proven to be quite competative, although often over matched skill-wise. The new goalie is a freshman and he has done pretty well up til this point. He argueably would have replaced the previous keeper because he has progressed so rapidly. Wish we had them all, but its working itself out!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb: