Goalies

black& blue

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

alex barnes is a very talented goalie and he can stop everything high, i dont know if he is the best in the state but he is very talented, oh and i see him everyday at practice i know he can stop almost everything high

[/quote

watch the mccallie game. All the goals were high. Didn't see the ball well.

I didnt get a chance to see the McCallie Ravenwood game but from what i have seen barnes is one of the best goalies and hasnt had a major problem stopping high shots maybe that just happened to be the ones that went in that game... in other regards i did see the MBA McCallie game and MBA's goalie looked impressive and could also be considered a top goalie in the state...as for McCallie's goalie i was not impressed at all i thought he definatly did not live up to the talk and i wouldnt consider him a top goalie in tennessee my guess is that the rest of the McCallie team and their success makes him look better than he actually is

I didnt get a chance to see the McCallie Ravenwood game but from what i have seen barnes is one of the best goalies and hasnt had a major problem stopping high shots maybe that just happened to be the ones that went in that game... in other regards i did see the MBA McCallie game and MBA's goalie looked impressive and could also be considered a top goalie in the state...as for McCallie's goalie i was not impressed at all i thought he definatly did not live up to the talk and i wouldnt consider him a top goalie in tennessee my guess is that the rest of the McCallie team and their success makes him look better than he actually is

thank you some one who doesnt just go off of one game

Edited by laxpower