FB Professional

fbman16

The teaching & coaching profession sorely needs upgrading across most of the the nation. I just finished with a couple of face to face interviews with programs seeking a HC football coach. The interviews were run very effectively. JUST ONE MAJOR GRIPE. I drove over 4 hours to each interview taking time out of my busy routine in education. The two places DIDN"T have the PROFESSIONAL courtsey to contact me with their decision to go in a different. No problem a PLAGUE on both of their houses. The business profession will at least send a form letter & some even call to notify those who have had a FACE :ph34r: TO FACE ;) interview. I have been apart of numerous interviews for HC positions, DC & OC slots in TN.

The only true professional I have had the opportunity to deal with in TN was John Hill the Principal at NEHS Clarksville after an interview for a job there he called within 48 hours to notify me the school was selecting another candidate. BIG KUDOES for this honorable man. Don't get me wrong TN isn't the only state with this lack of courtsey & professionalism. GA, FL, & SC have exhibited also. Only a one School system in South GA to notify me of their decision.

My greatest hope will be others take a moment to do the RIGHT thing in the interview process. Thanks for the forum. ;)

The teaching & coaching profession sorely needs upgrading across most of the the nation. I just finished with a couple of face to face interviews with programs seeking a HC football coach. The interviews were run very effectively. JUST ONE MAJOR GRIPE. I drove over 4 hours to each interview taking time out of my busy routine in education. The two places DIDN"T have the PROFESSIONAL courtsey to contact me with their decision to go in a different. No problem a PLAGUE on both of their houses. The business profession will at least send a form letter & some even call to notify those who have had a FACE :ph34r: TO FACE ;) interview. I have been apart of numerous interviews for HC positions, DC & OC slots in TN.

The only true professional I have had the opportunity to deal with in TN was John Hill the Principal at NEHS Clarksville after an interview for a job there he called within 48 hours to notify me the school was selecting another candidate. BIG KUDOES for this honorable man. Don't get me wrong TN isn't the only state with this lack of courtsey & professionalism. GA, FL, & SC have exhibited also. Only a one School system in South GA to notify me of their decision.

My greatest hope will be others take a moment to do the RIGHT thing in the interview process. Thanks for the forum. ;)

Do you want a WHINE BURGER with those FRENCH CRIES??????????

I agree with you, but the reality is some principals just don't know the meaning of common courtesy. I guess I'm different but when someone tells you they will let you know something, that means THEY will let you know something, not the local newspaper. But in their defense, a lot of administrators now have never coached so why should we expect them to know how to hold an interview or follow up.

The teaching & coaching profession sorely needs upgrading across most of the the nation. I just finished with a couple of face to face interviews with programs seeking a HC football coach. The interviews were run very effectively. JUST ONE MAJOR GRIPE. I drove over 4 hours to each interview taking time out of my busy routine in education. The two places DIDN"T have the PROFESSIONAL courtsey to contact me with their decision to go in a different. No problem a PLAGUE on both of their houses. The business profession will at least send a form letter & some even call to notify those who have had a FACE :thumb: TO FACE :) interview. I have been apart of numerous interviews for HC positions, DC & OC slots in TN.

My greatest hope will be others take a moment to do the RIGHT thing in the interview process. Thanks for the forum. :thumb: